Nick Mason (Percabeth)

Hello servant, my name is Nick Mason, king of San Francisco High School and hottest boy on Earth. If you haven't heard of me, you must have been living under a rock.

So anyway, today I was going to ask Annababe Chase out. If you didn't know, she is the hottest girl in the school with her blonde hair and grey eyes, and we are soulmates. I know it. Doesn't it sound good? Nick and Annababe. It sounds amazing. So I am going to ask her out at the end of school.

~Time skip provided by Kronos Time Skips Cooperations. Thank you for choosing us to provide your time skips.~

As I walked out of the school, I spotted Annababe sitting on a bench under a tree reading a book in another language. She's so smart! Then again, so am I. Straight D's! We fit together so well! I approached her. "Hey, Annie. Meet me at the movies and 5. Kay? Kay. See ya!" Just as I was walking away her arm shot out and she grabbed my wrist. I turned around. "Is there anything wrong, Annie?" She glared at me. "First, don't call me Annie. Second, I am busy after school. Third, I have a boyfriend." I mock gasped. " Annie, you're already calling me your boyfriend? Thank you!" Suddenly, her glare intensified by a thousand times. "You are not my boyfriend!" She yelled. People were starting to stare now. "I don't like you!" "Oh come on now, Annie," I crooned in my most lustful voice. "Don't start playing hard to get." Her eyes narrowed into slits. "Don't. Call. Me. Annie!!" She yelled. "And I. Have. A. Boyfriend!" 

A sea-green Maserati Spyder zoomed into the carpark and stopped. Annababe glared at me and stood up. "You're lucky my ride's here. She left, but not before punching me in the nose. Crack! "Mommy!" I yelled. People were starting to smirk now. I glared at Annababe as she opened the car door and got in. The car zoomed off, leaving me with a bloody nose and looking mighty stupid in the school carpark. Hmm, have to get my dad to pay for plastic surgery to fix my nose. Oh! I see Ella Campbell. Gotta go snatch her up! 

~time skip~

Ow! She punched me in the gut! I swayed on the spot and fell. Black dots swam in my vision as it slowly faded into black. Ugh, I'm never dating another girl. I really have to go get that plastic surgery for my nose now. Thanks, Annababe.

Word Count: 423

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Constructive criticism is highly appreciated!

Peace out,

-A.J.S.