Danielle Chan (CHB) (Rianna Martinez, pt.II)

Hi, I'm Danielle Chan, and I just found out that my mom's a goddess.

It all started when I was watching a movie with my best friend, Rianna. We were shipping a really cute couple, and got attacked by a big, creepy dog. Yeah, that pretty much sums up my really really awesome day (note the sarcasm). Well, anyways, cute couple split up (no, not BREAK up. Split up like take different paths physically.) and Annabeth (the girl) took us on another scary dog to a camp for people like us. Well, yeah, like that.

So anyways, it's the campfire now. I mean...Annabeth told me that demigods usually get claimed at the campfire. I'm really nervous to find out who my mother its. My dad told me that she died, but obviously he was WRONG. Well...

Suddenly, I'm dressed in a beautiful dress. Golden armbands encircle my arms. The dress is weaved with multicolour embroidering. A golden sash is around my waist. Chiron bows. So do the other campers. "All hail Danielle Chan, daughter of Aphrodite."

~Time Skip to 2 weeks later~

I sit in the sun with Rianna, who is a daughter of Hermes. "Um..." Rianna says to me. "How are your cabin mates?" We're still best friends, even though we're in different cabins. "Great," I answer. "Piper is really nice, and even though Lacy is sorta girly, she's awesome." Rianna laughs. "You are also girly, Danielle." I punch her. Yes, I'm toughening up. Rianna nudges me. "So...do you ever think that things will ever go back to normal?" I laugh. "To quote one of my cabinmates, 'there's nothing such as normal over here.' when I say that, I quote Valentina Diaz." She sighs. "You're impossible." With a great best friend and a new life in the summer sun, relaxing with my half-siblings, what else could I want?

Me being a awkward dummy ;-; so...um...yeah. Bye. UwU

-Ayla