Hanna Smith (Caleo because no one has met Caleo yet)

Hello! Caleo chapter (finally)! I think I'll make more Caleo, Solangelo and a few Tratie chapters, and I'll finish this book. It's been like 30 parts...wow. And we're almost and 7k. That's...a lot. Also, this story does NOT align with The Hidden Oracle. Spoiler: Solangelo happened. :) 

-Ayla

I've been TRYING to find Leo Valdez for AGES. Us in the Hephaestus cabin have been looking for a million years. Okay, maybe not that long, but...yeah, it feels like ages. We've all been looking, each of us have been assigned to one department. Harley is making the beacon so Leo can find it (wherever he is) and my sister Alena and I have been assigned to tracking his signal. Well, Festus's, since we saw him at the battle. He's by far the most talented mechanic Camp Half-Blood has ever seen.

~Sponsored by Monster Donuts and Kronos Time Skips~

It's midnight. Hurray (note the sarcasm). I HATE GETTING WOKEN UP AT MIDNIGHT ASDJHLJKHFLJKDHSALGJHDAJKHDLJAHKLJFH!!! I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP! I'm woken up by my annoying sister, Alena, who is shaking me awake. "Hanna! Leo's back!" Instantly, I'm wide awake, no matter how much I need my beauty sleep (thanks, Leo).

When we make it out to the pavilion, Leo is there, with a girl. She has caramel hair and almond eyes, and next to them, blowing fire, is Festus the Happy Dragon, in all his glory. The Seven aren't at CHB, because Annabeth and Percy have to finish school, Jason and Piper are in LA, and Frank and Hazel are at Camp Jupiter. I'm sure they'd be happy to see him, though. Leo grins at us and spreads his hands. "Welcome to Uncle Leo's Homecoming!"

~A few days later~

Leo winces when he gets up. "Jeez, Hanna, you didn't need to punch that hard." He rubs a bruise on his arm. "When are Jason and Piper getting here?" Alena answers, "In a few hours." As you can probably see, we beat Leo up pretty hard. We shoved his guts out. Well, not really. That wouldn't be fun. So when Jason and Piper arrived, they beat him up even more! So did the rest of the Seven. Also, it turned out that the girl with caramel hair was called Calypso, and she was a child of Atlas, a formerly immortal titanness, and gorgeous as heck. Life was well.

Word count: 394 words

Trashy ending, I know :P sorry :P :P :P :P I suck :P Cringe ;-; sorryyyyy

Lol. So yeah, go check out my joint accounts (on my profile) and stay safe :)

Peace out,

-Ayla