Ellie Wilson (Percy, Piper and Nico Play Royale High)

If you don't play Royale High or Roblox, it's not recommended that you read this. 

"Hey guys! So today, I am forcing Percy and Nico to play Royale High!" I laugh insanely at that as my favourite YouTuber, PiperPlayz's intro plays. She's gorgeous, with a perfect life, and she also does vlogs on her channel. She's got over 1 million subscribers and she's funny, sweet, nice and cool!  

In case you don't know, Royale High is a super cool game in Roblox, and some boys dub it 'girly', even though that's sort of sexist. You can dress up and participate in pageants and go to a magical high school...

Okay, it might be a little girly. But only a LITTLE. And, boys can be girls, too. Uh, not literally, but...I think you get my point. But, my whole point is that Nico and Percy will FREAK OUT at the girlyness of the game. Wait, is girlyness even a word?

"So guys, I have here with me Percy and Nico," Nico and Percy are playing on their PCs. Nico says, "So not looking forward to this." Percy simply rolls his eyes. 

~On Earth~

"Oh, gods, this is obnoxiously cheerful," Nico groans. Percy is running around the map, squealing. Piper is trying to find them. Piper finds Percy as he runs towards the UFO that goes to the Trading Hub. Meanwhile, Nico finds a shop, spins the wheel and gets girly items. And then, he leaves the game an just gets up from his seat and leaves his studio. I can hear him yelling, "I give up!"

Piper and Percy are playing  Sunset Island. Percy does the Star Power! dance and he instantly wins 1000 diamonds! He asks Piper, "Is that good?" Piper rolls her eyes. "Percy, it literally says that you won first place." (Piper plays Royale High so often she's memorised the Sunset Island prizes) Percy squints at his screen. "I have dyslexia!" Piper sighs and rolls her eyes.

"So guys, thanks for watching this video, I hoped you liked Nico giving up completely on Royale High and Percy just being dyslexic, and don't forget to subscribe, like this video and turn on your post notifications so that you don't miss out when I post a new video! See ya, bye!!"

Word Count: 380 words

Haha hi I'm back! So I'm in the middle of Zoom right now...awkward haha. So anyways, thanks for 8k! Lol! Bye hehe

Peace out,

-Ayla