Sierra Smith (Leo, Jason, Percy, Annabeth and Nico Play Among Us [and others!])

I click on the newest video and squeal. The Heroes of Olympus are finally playing Among Us! I love that game so much!! I watch the video eagerly.

"Hey guys, it's Leo McShizzle Valdez, and today I'm playing Among Us with my bestie Jason, Nico, Percy and Annabeth! We're on a Discord call because stay home stay safe, you know? Jason is in his and Piper's house, Percy and Annabeth are in different rooms in their apartment, and Nico is with his sunshine, Will! Now, Will isn't playing, but he's still on this Discord call because he's gonna be the judge. He'll be officiating the 'debate' that we have during our 'who killed Leo' discussion so that it'll be fair. So yeah." 

ROUND 1

The video is on Leo's POV. He's innocent. The screen splits into five, and I see that Annabeth is the impostor. 

Percy P.O.V.

Percy swipes the card.

Too fast.

Percy swipes the card again, this time slower.

Too slow. 

Percy gets mad at the computer.

He just swipes the card again and again until he gets it. 

He says, "Next time I get this task, I'm rage quitting."

Too bad.

In basically every Among Us game, there IS that task for everyone.

Oops. Well, the reactor just got sabotaged, so, off he goes.

Annabeth P.O.V.

Annabeth is muttering strategies. 

"Kill. Sabotage on the other side of the map. Lead them there and avoid the body. Make an alibi."

She kills Jason in Navigation. She sabotages the reactor on the other side of the Skeld map. Boom. Done.

Nico P.O.V.

Nico runs towards Navigation. The reactor has been sabotaged. He stops, and runs in the opposite direction. 

Jason P.O.V.

Jason is seriously ticked off. He didn't think it was Annabeth, but hey. No one would've seen that coming. Annabeth is so sneaky. 

Leo P.O.V.

Leo fixes the reactor, and then he runs to Electrical. 

"Guys, who do you think the impostor is? I honestly think it's Nico. He's always so creepy."

And then, Annabeth kills him.

"AW COME ON!"

Annabeth P.O.V.

Annabeth sabotages the lights. 

"Okay guys, so later, some other people will join us. Frank and Hazel are busy, so not them. Calypso, Katie, Travis, Connor and Piper will be joining us. So now, in this game, there is only 1 impostor, which is me. The next game, there will be two because other people will be joining. So yeah. Wish me luck. I don't wanna kill Percy though...two down, just us three now."

She runs off.

Percy P.O.V.

Percy runs to Navigation to do a task. He finds Jason's body.

BODY REPORTED...

Everyone P.O.V.

Percy: Woah, Leo's dead too?!! This impostor is good!

Annabeth: Hmmm...where were you, Nico?

Nico: I was in Cafeteria. I'd just finished the rubbish task.