Anna-Elizabeth Jones (Frazel)

Hello, my name is Anna-Elizabeth Jones and my best friend is Hazel Levesque. We go to San Francisco Towers together.

Hazel is absolutely gorgeous, with cinnamon-coloured curls, cocoa skin and luminous golden eyes. She is asked out by boys all the time but always declines, with the reason she has a boyfriend. I kinda don't believe her because I have never seen him. She has also told me about two amazing camps that she alternates between each year. To quote her, "The camps are awesome and I am so lucky to have befriended some absolutely amazing people."

So one day after school, I asked Hazel, "Hey Haze, do you wanna hang out later? We could go and catch a movie together, about seven heroes who go to Greece. It sounds awesome and I really want to watch it, so please, Hazel?" I plead. Hazel shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, it sounds awesome, Anna, but I'm meeting up with my friends from camp later. Maybe another day." I jump at the chance to finally meet her boyfriend, and ask her, "Is your boyfriend going to come? If so, can I meet him? Pleeeeaase!" I beg. She agreed and I impatiently sat through my lessons and waited for school to end.

~le time skip~

It's finally the end of school! I follow Hazel out to the school carpark, and look around for some people who might know Hazel. Finally I spot a group of teens walking towards us. One is a big burly Asian dude with short hair and a small smile on his face. There was a girl who had long, glossy black hair in a braid and obsidian eyes and had a unreadable expression on her face. The last person was a guy, and he had pale skin, dark brown eyes and shaggy black hair, and he, like the girl had a unreadable expression on his face. The Asian guy and the girl wore purple t-shirts with the letters SPQR on them, and the other boy wore a black t-shirt and a bomber jacket. 

Hazel waved at them, and the Asian's smile grew wider. He jogged over to her and gave her a huge hug. She turned red as he squeezed her hand. He waved shyly at me. "I'm Frank, Hazel's boyfriend," He introduced himself. "You must be Anna." He reached out a hand, and I shook it. "I'm Anna-Elizabeth Jones." The girl examined her. "I'm Reyna." The boy fiddled with his skull ring. "Nico." Hazel smiled apologetically at me. "I'm sorry Anna, maybe we can watch that...movie another day."

Wow, Hazel has good taste in boys.

Word Count: 435 

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Constructive criticism is highly appreciated!

Peace out,

-A.J.S.