Maya Jones (THE ULTIMATE 7 :D)

@Cornstalk_Rules requested this :D Also there are a lot of opinionated author's notes in here :D Be warned...

I'm a new demigod and I already feel like I'm the best. I've already defeated 10 monsters, and I've only been at Camp Half-Blood for a couple of days! (Honey, that be normal)

Katie Gardner, my sibling, tells me, there's this group of seven demigods who defeated Mother Earth. She speaks of them like they're the best (Honey, they ARE the best). I mean, Mother Earth sounds so tame! She's probably a girl dancing through the woods singing while wild animals do her laundry (Honey, that's Snow White). I could probably beat her (No, you couldn't). I am so good (Honey, are you sure you're not Apollo in girl form?)

~Time skip to the 7 Celebration PARTAAAAAY~

Katie tells me that today is the anniversary of the defeat of the Earth Mother. Earth is good, right? Then why are we celebrating the death of it? (Gaia is not good, honey. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE) Isn't the point of this whole event a waste, then?

I mean, even though the point of this event is a waste, I have to admit, the food is good. For some reason there is a big plate of blue cookies, and I ask Katie about them. She frowns at me and says, "Don't ask questions." And then she goes to find her boyfriend Travis. (TRATIE FOR LIFE SQUEEEEEE) I ask Miranda instead. She says, "It's a Percy Jackson thing." I ask her, "Who's Percy Jackson?" She tells me that he's the two-time saviour of Olympus. I mean, I could probably do that, right? (NOPE!!)

"Hey!" A girl crashes into me. I feel so violated. "Excuse me?!!" The girl looks flushed, with blonde hair and grey eyes. "So, so sorry." I don't care. It's called manners (Yeah, and do you have any?). "I don't care if you apologise! I mean, that's just totally rude! Why would you crash into me in the first place?" The girl sets her hands on her hips. "Look, people crash into each other all. The. Time. It's called an accident, okay? Why would you call me rude? I. Said. Sorry!" Before I can say anything more, Katie drags me away and hisses, "Are you flipping crazy? That's Annabeth Chase! She's also a 2-time saviour of Olympus! Maya, you've gotta learn some respect for the 7!"

And that was how I learnt the word respect.

Word Count: 408 words 

Hey! I've been feeling a little down, but the positive comments from all of you help me so much! Thanks to all of you! This book is like so long now. Tell me where I should end it! 

Also I would be in a better mood if my best friend DIDN'T FREAKING FORGET ME AND DUMP ME (if you can even dump your best friend)

QOTC: Which PJO/HoO Character do you have a crush on?

A: Uh...Percy, Nico and Leo.

NatKillsOwO I KNOW YOURS!!

Haha yeah, bye!!

Peace Out,

-Ayla

Mortals Meet Demigods [DISCONTINUED/COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें