Helen Russell (Jiper)

My name is Helen Russell and I am proud to say that Piper McLean is my best friend.

Yes, THE Piper McLean. Daughter of Tristan McLean. But I'm not one of those people who is a friend with famous people just for the fame. We go to Los Angeles Heights together. 

Piper is absolutely beautiful. She has choppy-cut dark brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes that change colour all the time. She gets asked out all the time but always declines. She says that she has a boyfriend, but I don't believe her because I've never seen him before. I am yet to find my soulmate, but I hope it is a blonde hair blue eyed boy with glasses. 

~timey skippy~

When I walk out of school, I spot the boy of my dreams. He is tall and buff, and has a kind expression on his face and a white scar above his upper lip. He is soooooo cute! I walk over to him, making sure that my makeup is perfect and say in a flirty tone, "Heeeey. Do ya wanna go to the movies with me?" He flinches away from me. "Um, I have a girlfriend. Have you seen Piper McLean?" I cringed mentally. I had just flirted with my best friend's boyfriend! Oops! Just then, Piper ran over and crashed her lips onto the blonde guy's. I noticed loads of guys glaring at the blondie. I tap Piper's shoulder. "Hey Piper, introduce me to the blondie?" Piper pulls away, blushing. "Sorry, Helen. This is Jason, my boyfriend. Jason, this is my friend Helen." 

~ten years later~

It's been so long since Piper introduced me to her boyfriend. In that time, I met my soulmate--Darren Campbell whom Jason introduced to me. I am so grateful that I met Jason.

~le skippy of timey~

It's time to meet Jason and Piper! It has been so long since I last saw them. 

Omg, they are still so cute together! They are accompanied by a small kid. He has Jason's blonde hair and Piper's kaleidoscope eyes. He shyly introduces himself himself as Jasper. Omg, he is adorable!! 

I'm so happy I met Jiper!

Word Count: 355

I know really bad chapter but I'm out of ideas haha.

Peace out,

-A.J.S.