Haley Richardson (Tratie) pt. 2

Haley here...my best friend Leanna wants to get her crush Travis to break up with his girlfriend Katie and get together with her. I honestly don't get what's wrong with Katie. She's super pretty, super smart and really nice. Yeah, I don't get it. 

"Haley! Haley! I need your help!" Leanne runs towards me like a maniac. Sometimes I wonder why this dork is my best friend. "Travis and Katie are going on a date tomorrow to the park, and we can sabotage it and, well, make them break up! And tomorrow when Travis comes to school, I'll ask him out and the plan will be accomplished!" Leanna has had a crush on Travis for so long that she's starting to go crazy. I don't think the plan will work. I say, "I don't know...Travis likes Katie a lot. Just one bad date might not break them up." Leanna frowns. "Huh. I guess you're right. Well then...we'll sabotage the date first, then I'll try to get Travis to see that Katie is mean! If the plan succeeds, then he'll break up with her!" 

Now, let me say that: 1) Yes, Leanna is my best friend, but she can be a little cuckoo sometimes. 2) I love Leanna, but I can insult her all I want if I have to. 3) Tratie is great. 4) Leanna is not (at least not all the time). Sometimes I think that Leanna is just blind to Katie's good traits because of her crush on Travis, and the fact that she thinks Katie is inferior to her. That's one of the bad things about Leanna, apart from the fact that she can be super jealous. She always thinks that she's the best. 

~At the park, tomorrow, sponsored by Kronos Time Skips~

"So, Lee," I ask Leanna. "How're we gonna sabotage?" She frowns at me. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." I raise an eyebrow at her. She scratches her head. Her shoulders sag. "I've spent all night trying to come up with an idea." Just then Travis hugs Katie, and she laughs as he tickles her, sitting in the middle of the lawn.

"Huh," Leanna says. "I guess they are pretty cute..."

Finally. Leanna finally got some sense in her Travis-obssesed brain. 

Word count: 372 words

Lol hi?? Look I'm sorry but I got tests ;-; they matterrrrrrrr bruhhhh but ok I'm moody right now but who really cares. I spent like 3 weeks working on this chapter?? But yeah I don't care right now haha. Also I'm sleep deprived help mee

Also I entered a writing into a writing competition wish me luck :)

So yeah, bye!!

Peace out,

-Ayla