Chloe Randall (Percy, Annabeth, Reyna and Nico play Piggy on YT)

I keep refreshing my YouTube, hoping the video will pop up soon. I squeal as the video appears and I immediately see the title: PERCY, ANNABETH, REYNA AND NICO PLAY ROBLOX PIGGY! OMG, I love that game! In case you do not know, Piggy is a really popular game on Roblox, a gaming platform. I click on the video and immediately Percy's voice greets me. "Hey guys, today this video is me and my awesome sidekicks playing PIGGY!!!" He dabs and Annabeth punches him, then the video cuts. When they come back, the intro starts again. "Hey guys, it's us back again!" Percy says cheerful. "And today we are here with Annabeth, Reyna and Nico who is very grumpy without Will." Nico folds his arms and says nothing. "So today we are playing Piggy! If you guys don't know, Piggy is a game on Roblox that is VERY popular. So popular, we made a private server! So, today we will be inviting two fans, Ayla and Natalie to play with us! Lucky fans! On to the video!"

The video shows Percy's screen, which is showing this:

he clicks play and immediately, I hear a crackled voice

he clicks play and immediately, I hear a crackled voice. "Hi, guys!" "Hi Ayla!" Percy says. "Guys, this is Ayla, also known as daughter_of_magic on Roblox!"  Another voice is heard. "Um, hello?" "Hi, Natalie! Everyone, this is Natalie, also known as that_secret_hunt on Roblox!" The game starts, and everyone chooses the easiest map, House. "Okay guys, so Ayla is a pro, and so is Nico, as he absolutely loves this game, so, Nico, Ayla, what do we have to do?" I hear Ayla's voice. "First, Nico, will you check the basement?" I hear Nico's muffled voice say, "Sure." The camera switches to Annabeth, who asks, "What?" Ayla explains, "Sometimes, the spawn point of the wrench and/or the golden key is in the basement. And the Piggy spawns after 30 seconds, so we have a little time to check before the Piggy corners you in the basement." Annabeth starts nodding, meaning that she understands. Everyone picks traitor mode, and the game starts. The camera switches to Nico, who has the traitor mode intro.

 The camera switches to Nico, who has the traitor mode intro

He sits there smirking silently. Shivers run down my spine. His screen fades into black, and he spawns. His avatar runs to the basement, and he checks it. There's a wrench, and he clicks on it. He runs up to the first floor, and runs to the mechanism thingy. It turns from red to green, and he runs upstairs and into a wall. At first, I think he pressed the wrong button, but then I hear a sound, and I understand that he did another mechanism thingy and deactivated the lasers. The timer says: 09:30 and the words 'Piggy has woken up!' appears at the top of the screen. He goes through the crouch hole and sees Piggy, who he runs from. I hear hammer noises, and Nico sees that Percy has done the hammer bit. Percy's avatar runs down to the basement, and I hear the sound of a lock unlocking. Hmm. Annabeth or Reyna must've opened the red key or blue key room. The camera switches to Reyna's cam, where she unlocks the blue key room. She goes inside and finds the golden key, and unlocks the golden safe. Grabbing the code, she runs back to the ground floor and touches the keypad, which makes a weird noise. "All we need is the white key now!" I hear Natalie's crackled voice. Suddenly, I see Piggy behind her, and I gasp, but Reyna doesn't even flinch and runs to the side, evading the pig. The pig follows her into the basement where she goes through the secret passage and grabs the green gear. She makes her way into the shed and puts the green gear in. The  camera switches to Annabeth, who has the red gear but Piggy is chasing her. She bumps into Ayla, who is going in the opposite direction. I hear the sound of the traitor killing someone, and Natalie shouts, "NOOO!" Right on cue. "NICO!!" Annabeth slowly nods, realising that Nico is the traitor. She puts the red gear in, and I hear a grinding noise. She runs out of the shed and grabs the white key. Running to front door, she unlocks it and escapes. "ESCAPE!!!!" She tells everyone. The camera switches to Percy, who is being chased by Nico. He runs to the front door and escapes. Nico runs off, presumably to try and find Ayla and/or Reyna. The camera switches to Reyna, who falls down the crouch hole at the third floor and runs to the front door, where she escapes. Ayla screams, "YES!" through the speakers and I assume she has escaped too. The camera switches to Nico's who groans and runs to the front door. He escapes too The game ends and Percy shouts, "YES!!!" Nico folds his arms. "I was the traitor." I hear Annabeth say "We knew it, Nico. No need to tell us." Nico grumpily says, "So guys, thanks for watching the video, hoped you liked it, if you did, murder the like button and subscribe!" The video ends. Wow, I didn't even realise Piggy had updated. Well, on to Roblox...

Word Count: 912

Lol that was long. Well, see ya next time!

-Ayla

P.S. Natalie is the avatar of lethxlshadow, my friend. This chapter is for you! And obviously (unless you're Percy) I am Ayla.