Excuse me, your who?

Harry Potter

I sat on the night bus, finally starting to calm down. This this has been one of the longest most miserable weeks of my life, but I was so close. Just a few more hours and I would of been clear. I would of been able to go to hogsmeade, now it looks like I won't be able to go back to Hogwarts at all.

I was currently headed to the leaky cauldron. I planed I'm going to Gringots and getting money, then just running. I don't know where I'll go or what I'll do, but I can't be kicked out of this world. And I'm not going back to the Dursley's.

I look up at Stan. He's reading the Daily Prophet and I see a picture of a man, the same man I saw on the news. Sirius Black.

"Who is that?" I ask. "He was on the muggle news."

"Of course he was. It's Sirius Black. He's the only person to ever break out of Azkaban. He got locked up for killing 13 people with one spell, and he was a big supporter of you know who!" Stan explained to me.

After what felt like forever we finally arrived at the leaky cauldron. As I got off the bus someone stepped out of the restaurant.

"There you are Harry!" As the man stepped out of the shadows I saw that it was the minister of magic.

I don't feel like writing that out. Read the book, watch the movie, make up i don't care, it's not that important, just know Harry talked to fudge. And back to the story.

"Harry try to stay out of trouble." Fudge said to me as we walked down the hallway.

"I'll try minister but trouble usually finds me sir." I say with a smile.

"Right, well here's you room. Goodbye Harry."

"Goodbye sir."

I walked into my room to find two men already in there. I was about to walk out assuming I had the wrong room when I see hedwig and all of my stuff.

Just then the two turned and looked at me. I was shocked by what I saw. There was a boy, my age with messy black hair and green eyes. He looked just like me, but without glasses or a scar.

"Who-?" I get cut off.

"Harry. My name is Remus Lupin, and this is Percy. There are some things we have to explain." The other man tells me. He appears to be in his 30s and looks tired.

"Hey man I don't know an easy was to tell you this, but I'm your twin brother." The boy says suddenly.

I was shocked first by his voice, he's America. Then what he said set in. "That's impossible. Someone would of told me, how have we not met. Why are you American?"

Some part of my brain told me I can't just go around asking people why their American but I didn't listen right now.

"We should probably  sit down, its a long story."

Me and the boy, Percy, sit down at a table in the corner of the room, Lupin stays father away, giving us some space.

"Explain." I tell Percy.

"Your not just a wizard. Your also a demigod. Your, our, dad was a Greek god."

I laugh, "Sorry mister but you have the wrong guy. My dad was a wizard named James Potter. Definitely not a god."

Lupin laughed and I heard him mutter something like "he'd beg to differ."

"Look I didn't believe it at first either but believe me. This summer I found out I was a demigod and it's a lot to take in. But all the Greek myths are true and the gods are real." He explained.

"Okay so say I believe that. How does that mean your my twin?"

"Well our father is Poseidon. God of seas, earthquakes and horses. 28 years ago his brother Zeus got mad at him and banished him to earth. He was in the form of a five year old wizard with no memories of the gods. He was given to an older couple who couldn't have kids and they raised him. His name was James Potter. He went to Hogwarts and met Lily Evans. After they got married, they had twins. By that point James knew who he really was, but stayed with Lily, and us. He stayed for us, and to fight Voldemort."

I was a little surprised he said Voldemort. Dumbeldore is the only other wizard I've met who would say that.

"The night Voldemort attacked, Lily took you and James took me. When James "died" he became a god again and hide me in America. Where I have been for the last 12 years. I only found out about the wizarding world like three days ago."

There was silence. Neither of us knew what to say.

Finally I said, "Your telling the truth?"

He nods, "i would never lie about something this important."

"Why is he here?" I ask nodding toward Lupin.

"He's the one who brought me here. He was also friends with out parents at Hogwarts."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

After another moment Lupin coughed. "Well I'm going to have to leave now. You guys take care and Harry help Percy get everything he needs for Hogwarts. His letter is on the bed."

I nod as the older man leaves the room.

"So why are you starting Hogwarts now? Your supposed to start when your 11."

"Well the thing is," he says as he rubs the back of his head, "the dude how broke out of Azkaban," I nod, "well he's the one who told Voldemort where our parents were the night they died. Some people think that he's come back to finish what Voldemort started. And the people in contact with dad thought we should be together. That we would be safer together."

This is a lot to take in. Like a lot. "Wait, have you met dad?"

He nods sadly. "Once. This summer I spoke to him briefly. The gods have all these laws about how they can't be with their kids. It's a bunch of crap honestly."

"So," I say after another round of silence, "did you have a good birthday?"

"Yeah. Other than being betrayed and almost murdered it was pretty good." Percy responds casually. "You?"

"I'd say it was more boring than yours was."

Hey sorry if this chapter stinks, I tried. So yeah the brothers are back together.

We're just gonna say they were born July 31. Going with Harry's birthday instead of Percy's

As always please vote and comment!