Halloween

Percy

On the morning of the Hogsmeade visit I tried very hard to fall back asleep. I didn't want to wake up in the first place. But despite my wishes my roommates were to excited to keep it down.

I sleepily sat up and rubbed my face. I reached over and grabbed a sweatshirt, and pulled it over my head before continuing to get dressed.

After we were all dressed Harry Ron and I walked down to the common room where a Hermione was waiting.

"We could not go," Hermione offered. Ron looked shocked and slightly insulted but eventually nodded.

I shake my head, "You guys go. Have fun. Get me some blue candy."

Harry shook his head and laughed slightly, him being the only one to know about my obsession with blue food.

"Are you sure?" Our female friend asked.

"Yes Hermione! Go!" Harry insisted.

After a little more reassuring our friends finally left. Harry and I sat down and after a few minutes my brother looked up at me.

"We should go."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"We can take the cloak and find Ron and Hermione. No one would know!" He tells me in an excited whisper.

I smiled, "You should go. I'm gonna stay here. I kinda want to clear my head. But you go have fun."

Harry looked worried, "Are you sure?"

"Oh my gods do I have to have this conversation again??? I ask while laughing. "Go harry!"

"Your the best Perce ya know that?" My brother smiled, "Are you sure your gonna be ok?"

I nod, "Yeah. Make sure you don't get caught."

"Now when have I ever been that reckless???" I laugh as he runs off back to the dormitory to grab the invisibility cloak. Apparently dad had it and gave it to Dumbledore before he "died". I guess grandpa potter decided to pass down the family heirloom even though dad wasn't his biological son. Regardless of how we ended up with it it's cool as hell and insanely useful.

Before Harry came back down I left the common room. I knew he'd talk to me when he came down and I really wasn't in the mood for a conversation right now. I don't really know why but today just seems... different. Like something doesn't seem right.

After walking aimlessly around the castle for a few hours I walked outside. It was cold and snowy but it didn't bother me that much.

I watched as others played in the snow. I saw Fred and George building a snowman. I'm not sure how long I sat there but eventually the twins came up to me.

"Hey Percy," Fred said.

"What's wrong?" George asked.

"Nothing guys. Just not feeling 100% today." I answer semi honestly.

The two glance at each other and have what appears to be a silent conversation.

"Well we have something to cheer you up," George tells me.

"But you have to swear not to loose it not tell anyone." Fred says.

"You can tell Harry of course"

"And Ron and Hermione,"

"It came from a group of four after all"

I was confused, "Guys what is it?"

"We can't show you out here," Fred tells me.