Dreams and Visions

Harry

"We'll meet you in the common room," I tell Ron and Hermione before following Lupin toward his office.

Percy was next to me, but he seemed really distracted. Must have something to do with his boggart, he seemed more freaked than most people.

"Sorry to keep you after class, but I figured you would have a question for me Harry, and I wanted to make sure you were okay Percy." Lupin said as he sat down in the corner of his office. There was a tank against the wall with some kind of creature in it.

"It's a Grindylow," he tells me when we sees me staring at it. "Tea?"

Percy shakes his head but I except. Percy keeps watching the Grindylow, very interested.

"So why did you stop me from facing the boggart?" I finally ask.

"I worried it would be You Know Who, and I figured it would be best if he wasn't walking around the classroom." Lupin tells me with a small laugh.

"I thought of Voldemort at first, but then I remembered the night in the train, and the dementor." I fell him honestly.

"What is scarier than fear itself." The Professor then turned to Percy, "Now I know I can't make you tell me, but it could be good to talk about it. Who was he?"

Percy said nothing for a moment, then without taking his eyes off the Grindylow said, "His name was Luke."

I gasp slightly, choking on my tea, "That was Luke?"

"Kind of," my brother struggled to find the right words.

"Why was he your boggart?" Lupin asks him.

"When I was a camp, before I was claimed, I stayed in the Hermes cabin. Luke was the head counselor. He was nice, and was a friend. Then I got framed of stealing Zeus's master bolt, and he even gave me a gift. Flying shoes.

"Ok my quest later, when we were in the underworld, someone else was wearing the shoes and it tried to carry them down a giant pit. He wanted me in those shoes, he tried to kill me then.

"Later I found out he was the one who stole the master bolt and framed me. He hoped Zeus would kill me then. When I got back to camp alive, he almost did kill me. He had a pit scorpion and it stung me. I would of died if a tree spirit hadn't saved me."

"Ok he's a bad dude, but you've face bad before. Why was he your boggart?" I ask.

"Just before class I have a dream. I couldn't see him but Luke was saying hiding wouldn't stop anything. Then these golden eyes appeared, and it was still Luke's voice, but he wasn't the one speaking. It was saying that I would have to join him or die. It was Kronos the father of Zeus and Poseidon. He said he wants to over throw the gods, and take control of earth."

Percy still wasn't looking at us, his eyes stayed on the Grindylow.

"Percy, while that sounds horrible, it was a dream," Lupin tried to tell him.

Percy shook his head and turned toward our teacher, "Demigod dreams, especially ones like that, are never just dreams. They mean things, they hint at things that are to come. This wasn't just a dream."

"Is there anyway you could talk to someone from camp about this? If what you're saying is true, it seems like a big deal." Lupin tells him.

Percy is silent for a moment, but nods slowly. He digs through his bag and pulls out an odd coin. It must be the demigod currency (a/n I just realized how many types of currency Percy would have to carry. American mortal, drachmas, wizard money, and possibly English muggle money, like damn!)

Percy stands up, "I need a rainbow. Doesn't mater how it's made, just need a rainbow."

Lupin and I look at each other confused and Percy sighs. He reaches for his want and points it at the Grindylow tank.

"Lumos," light flashes from his wand and a rainbow appears on the wall behind the tank. "Dear Iris goddess of the Rainbow, please except my offering and show me Chiron at camp half blood" he grows the coin at the wall, but instead of bouncing or falling, it vanishes.

The rainbow disappears and the image of a man takes its place.

"Percy? Is everything alright?" The man, who I assume is Chiron, asks worried.

"Kind of. Chiron this is Remus and Harry." He says motioning towards each of us. "I need your help, I had a really weird dream. Like even on demigod standards."

"What happened?" Percy then explains the whole dream, more detailed then the retelling Lupin and I got.

"Yes well I see why you called. Has anything happened sense that made you more concerned?" The older man asked.

"In one of my classes we faced a creature that turns into what you fear. Mine was Luke, fully armed with golden eyes." Percy tells him while biting his lip.

Chiron takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "That's troubling. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened here, but something is definitely coming. I will speak to your father and the rest of the gods. Thank you Percy, this heads up could save lives. If anything else happens, call me."

"I will, thank you Chiron." The Chiron waves his hand and the image disappeared.

"What the bloody hell was that?" I ask.

Percy laughs, "An iris message. Technology makes it easier for monsters to track us, so this is the easiest way to communicate."

I nod, "Makes sense."

"Really?" Percy asked still laughing.

"No not in the slightest, but did that help. Taking to Chiron?" I ask him.

Percy nods, "Yeah, just knowing that someone else knows really makes me feel better."

Professor Lupin smiles, "Well it seems we are all good here, so you boys can go. Know I'm here if you need to talk."

We both thank him and head back to the common room.

"You still up for a flying lesson?" I ask Percy.

His face lights up, "Definitely!"

Howdy y'all

Remember to comment and vote!

Peace