Hogwarts

Percy

"Percy! Percy, wake up!" I feel someone pat my face.

Slowly I open my eyes. I can tell I'm on the floor, but I can't see much else. As my vision begins to clear I see a man kneeling above me. My eyes get wide as I try to scoot back away from him, panicked, and not remembering what happened or where I am.

The man placed his hand on my shoulder in a reassuring way, but I flinched. Flinched harder than I should of.

I was finally able to see that the man is Remus and that I'm on the Hogwarts express. I pull my legs toward my body so I don't take up the entire compartment.

Remus sits down in the seat closest to me and hands me chocolate. "Eat this, you'll feel better."

I slowly reached out and grabbed the chocolate, only just then realizing how weak, and horrible I feel. I look around the compartment and see everyone seems to be sharing that feeling. But one most of all, Harry.

"What was that?" My brother asks slowly.

"A dementor. One of the Azkaban guards. They were here looking for Sirius Black" Remus explained.

"What about the woman? The woman screaming?" Harry looked concerned, but everyone else was just confused.

"No one was screaming Harry" Hermione tells him calmly.

"I heard..." he didn't finish his sentence.

"I'm going to go speak to the conductor. All of you, eat, you'll feel better" and then Remus was gone and the compartment felt colder than ever.

I think I understand what Harry means, but I can't bring myself say anything, to even move. We all just sit in silence waiting for someone to say something.

"What happened?" Harry finally asked.

"Well that thing came in and you and Percy started having a fit or something. You got and rigid and Percy fell off his seat." Ron informed us.

"Professor Lupin got up and told the thing that none of us were hiding Sirius Black in our robs, and when it don't go away he like mumbled something and there was this silverly light and the dementor just floated away." Hermione continued.

I saw that Ginny was crying quietly and Hermione had her arm wrapped around her. "Did anyone else-" Harry motioned to the two of us, but didn't finish his sentence.

"No," Ron answered, "Ginny was shaking like mad though. It was horrible, felt like I'd never be happy again".

It was just then that I realized the train was moving. I still sat on the floor, not having the strength to try and move.

Remus walked back in a few minutes later. "You know i didn't poison the chocolate."

I looked around and realized none of us had eaten any of the chocolate. I picked it up and took a bite, and immediately felt warmth flood through me. It was crazy, but like good crazy.

"We'll be arriving at Hogwarts in 10 minutes". Slowly I stood up and sat back down next to Harry. We sat closer than before, letting our arms touch, just reminding each other we are still here.

The rest of the ride was silent, no one knowing what to say, or do.

When the train stopped again the others all stood up and started to exit the compartment so I quickly followed. We got out on a platform full of students.

"Firs' years this way!" A large booming voice called. I looked in that direction and saw what I could only describe as a giant. He was huge.

Instinctively I reached for riptide, and slowly pulled it out of my pocket.

Harry grabbed my arm. "Percy relax. He's our friend."

I didn't want to judge the mass of a man in front of me, but I did stay tense.

"All righ' you thr-" his sentence got cut off when he saw me. "Four? Well who?"

"He's my twin Hagrid!" Harry excitedly told him. The large man smile and muttered something along the lines of "o course he has a twin"

I didn't question it.

We continue over to carriages pulled by some sort of horse. They looked like black skeleton horses with wings. They were odd, and I get the feeling that others couldn't see them. I decided that I would ask Remus about them later. (We are just gonna count monster deaths so like Medusa and the Minotaur).

In the carriage Ron and Hermione kept looking at me and Harry like we would collapse again. As we came up to gates I felt the feeling of sorrow return.

There were two dementors at the gate. I saw Harry lean back into the seat and close his eyes as they passed. Honestly it felt like I was about to throw up, so I leaned down some and held my head.

Once we passed through the gates the feeling subsided, but I still felt pretty bad.

Hermione leaned her head out the window and was looked excited at something. I looked out the other window and got my first look at Hogwarts. It was better than anything Harry could describe. I remembered the architecture book Annabeth had been reading and I couldn't help but think she would love this.

We pulled up to the front doors and exited the carriage. As we walked up the steps, someone blonde and annoying stopped us.

"Is it true that you fainted Potter?" He spoke with an air of arrogance like he thinks he above everyone else.

Ron stepped in front of Harry, "Oh shove off Malfoy!"

"Did you faint too Weasley? The boy laughed. "Did the mean old dementor scare you too?"

Ron was stepping forward to do something he may regret when Remus walked over.

"Is there a problem?"

Malfoy stepped back and walked over to two big goons. "Of course not professor." He voice was filled with sarcasm but he walked away all the same.

Hermione prodded Ron in the back and the four of us continued on up the steps into the entrance hall thing.

As we walked in a woman in green robes called out "Potter, both of you, and Granger, come with me. Weasley you carry one."

I see Harry and Hermione both looked panicked so I was worried.

"Don't look so worried, just need to have a word with the three of you in my office" she said as she ushered us along.

And another chapter. How are y'all doing? You guys having a good day?