MVSA 1

"So, you're applying to be an assistant in this company? Where's your application?" The interviewer said. Jungkook, the one who's applying, scoffs and gave the folder.
"Okay, it seems like you're up for the job. You'll be meeting Mr Park tomorrow, and Jungkook, you better not be sassy towards him" The interviewer, who happens to be Jungkook's brother, Hoseok said.
"Hyung, you do know that I can't help but sass everybody, it's my religion" Jungkook says, smirking as he stood up and left.

Jungkook sighed as he sat down at his working place, waiting for his boss.
"Fucking bitch, I'm the assistant here, not the boss, he should be easier than me" Jungkook says, clicking his tongue before he heard the door open. The CEO must have not noticed him, so he walked to the desk.
"Hi sir, I'm your new assistant" He said in a cheery voice. This startled the CEO, looking up and eyes widening.

"You fucking startled me" The CEO said, rolling his eyes.
"That language shouldn't be used by you, fucking CEO" Jungkook said, losing his temper.
"What did you just say?" The CEO said, raising his brow.
"Nothing, Mr Park, you would've heard me if you have cleanse your ears earlier" Jungkook says before he walked to his workplace. Jimin, the CEO, scoffed as he smiled a little.

"Sassy, I like it" He said to himself, clicking his tongue. Looking at his assistant, he smiled and looked back at his work.
"Mr Park, that files of yours might've been finished by now if you aren't having a staring contest with it" Jungkook says before he looked back at his computer.
"So what is your name, my assistant?" Jimin asks, while Jungkook sighed.

"For your information, Mr Park. I clearly gave a folder of my application, put all of my info and you're here asking my name? Shouldn't you have read it? If not, then my name is Jeon Jungkook, Mr Park"