MVSA 12

Jimin woke up, groaning. He felt weight beside him, looking at it only to cause his eyes widen. Jungkook, his assistant, was sleeping beside him and he was spooning him. Gulping before he smiled and slowly kissed the younger's forehead.
"You're so cute sleeping, Mr Jeon" Jimin says, playing with the younger's hair. He got startled as the younger stirred, acting like he was asleep as he saw Jungkook's eyes slowly open.

Jungkook yawns, looking around the unfamiliar room. Looking at his side, he got startled to see his CEO, next to him. He gulps, careful not to wake the older up as he got off of bed. He was about to leave when he felt a hand grab his wrist. Gasping, he looks back, seeing his CEO with squinted eyes.
"Where are you going, Mr Jeon?" The older asks, sitting up.
"Sorry to wake you you up, Mr Park" Jungkook says, bowing as the older lets go of his wrist.

"I was asking you a question" Jimin says, crossing his arms.
"Okay, I was about to go home so I could change my clothes and not smell like you because you reek of alcohol last night" Jungkook says, followed by a roll of the eyes.
"You can borrow my clothes though" Jimin says, smirking.
"Pfft, sir, I don't want people thinking wrong" The younger says, about to leave again.

Jimin immediately stood up, grabbing the younger's arms. This caused the younger fall, but he was fast enough to catch him. Their faces was inches apart, almost like they're kissing. Jungkook gulps, staring at the older's eyes. Jimin clears his throat, helping Jungkook up.
"Come on, I have clothes here, you can borrow them" Jimin says with his cheeks slightly red.
"O... Okay" Jungkook stutters. Jimin went to grab the clothes, leaving the younger slapping his red cheeks.