MVSA 7

Jungkook blushes a little, nodding as he glared at the CEO. He walked back to his workplace, sitting down as he secretly smells the flowers. Smiling, he went back to working. Jimin chuckles, sitting down on his seat as he typed on his computer.

Since Jungkook didn't have any work left and he'll be going home in like an hour, he decided to sleep. He rests his head on his arms, closing his eyes. It took a few minutes before he fell asleep. Jimin groans, stretching. He didn't hear anything from his assistant's workplace. He stood up, walking over to see the boy asleep. Shaking his head, he chuckles and removed his blazer, putting it on top of the younger. Smiling, he crouched down and stared at the younger.

Seeing the small details on his face, like the mole under his lip and the scar on his left cheek. Hearing a knock on the door, he got startled and stood up rushingly. He cleared his throat, fixing his tie.
"Come in" He says, hearing the door open. Hoseok was seen, smiling as he looks around the room.
"Uh, Mr Park, I'm here to get Jungkook. He texted me, saying he doesn't feel well" Hoseok says, smiling. Oh, I forgot to mention, Jungkook wasn't feeling well so that's why he decided to rest.

Jimin looks back at his assistant, worriedly looking at him. He looks back at Hoseok and nodded.
"Okay, tell him that if he still doesn't feel well tomorrow. He can call in sick" Jimin says, smiling. Hoseok smiles, nodding as he walked to his brother's workplace. Seeing him sleeping, he sighs and shook him. Jungkook's eyes open a little, he groans, looking at his brother.
"Hoseok hyung?" He says in a confused way. Hoseok scoffs, helping him stand up.

"Come on, let's go home. You told me you weren't feeling well, so let's go"