MVSA 11

"Ugh, I fucking told this bitch to not drink too much" Jungkook says as he helped his drunk CEO.
"Mr Jeon~" Jimin slurs, poking Jungkook's cheek. The younger scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"What?" The younger says, while the older smiled at him smugly.
"I like you~ now, you know, can I fuck you?~" Jungkook is not gonna lie, that made him blush for a second before he glared at the older.
"No" He plainly said, shaking his head.

"Aww, come on, Jungkook ah~" Jungkook froze, making Jimin look at him with confusion.

"Jungkook ah~ come on, let's have fun~ Jungkook ah~"

"Jungkook ah~ Let me taste you~"

"Jungkook ah~"

"Jungkook ah~"

"JUNGKOOK AH!! ~"

"LET ME HAVE MY FUN, JUNGKOOK AH!"

Jungkook gasps as he felt himself being shook. Looking at the person, it was his drunk CEO.
"What happened to you?" Jimin asks, raising his brow. Sighing, he continued to drag the older to the car. Opening the car door, and helping Jimin get in. Grabbing the keys, he went to the driver's seat.

Jungkook arrived at Jimin's house. Well, the older always told him his address whenever he wants to come so he knew the address.

"Mr Park, don't give me a hard time here" Jungkook says as he helped the older up the stairs. He was already tired and he needed to drive the older to his house. He wants to sleep now but the older was giving him a hard time. Jungkook opens the door, walking to the bed and putting the older carefully. Removing his shoes and putting the blanket over him. He was about to leave when he was pulled, making him fall on the bed, beside the older.

Jimin spooned him, hugging his waist tightly. Jungkook sighs, he was too tired to even argue so he just closed his eyes, letting darkness take over him.

 Jungkook sighs, he was too tired to even argue so he just closed his eyes, letting darkness take over him