MVSA 3

"H-hyung, I can't have him here, h-he'll hurt me again" Jungkook says, crying. Hoseok didn't like seeing his brother like this, all hurt. Sure he hates him being sassy, but he liked the sassy brother more than the broken one.
"Come on, baby, breathe, come on" Hoseok says, rubbing the younger's back as he started to wheeze and cough. Jungkook started to slowly breathe, Hoseok breathing with him.
"Yeah, just like that, baby, you're almost there" Hoseok said, smiling.

Jungkook eventually calmed down, patting his chest. His phone then rang, while Hoseok grabbed it and answered.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"O-oh, hi, Mr Park"

"Hoseok? Why do you have Mr Jeon's phone?"

"Oh, Mr Park. Jungkook's my brother and he's resting right now"

"Oh, okay, please tell him that we'll be going to the Kim corporations to have a meeting"

"Yes, Mr Park"

He hanged up, looking at Jungkook.
"Mr Park said that you'll be having a meeting to the Kim corperations" Hoseok said, Jungkook nodded and crossed his arms.
"Don't worry about that guy, okay? He won't hurt you, I promise" Hoseok says, smiling as he tucked a hair behind his brother's ear.

"Mr Jeon, you're right on time, come on, let's go" Jimin says as he saw the younger. Jungkook just kept his usual expression, nodding as he followed the CEO. They got inside the car, Jungkook making sure they have a gap in between them.

They arrived the building, getting out of the car and brushing their suits. Jungkook stared at the place and raised his brow.
"Come on, Mr Jeon, let's go in" Jimin said before he started walking. Jungkook rolled his eyes, following the older.

"Hi, Mr Park" A voice said, making both male look back. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw who it is. It was...