MVSA 2

"Jungkook, it's just your first day and you already sassed the CEO" Hoseok says as he facepalmed. The younger rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.
"He cursed at me" Jungkook says, the older shook his head, tsking.
"The fuck you tsking for? I just told him to clean his ears so that he could hear me properly" The younger said, rolling his eyes again. The older tsked again, and the younger got irritated.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk, fuck that sound" Jungkook says as he stood up and walked to the CEO's office.

"Mr Jeon, can you please make me a coffee?" The CEO said, not looking up as he worked on the files on his laptop. Jungkook stood up, his cold face still on.
"Anything in specific, Mr Park?" He asks. The older looks up, but didn't answer.
"Tsk, I asked what kind of coffee, I don't fucking care if you complain. Make it yourself, if you weren't my boss I would've put poison here" Jungkook grumbled to himself as he walked outside to make his CEO a coffee.

Getting back with a cup of hot coffee, he placed it down on the CEO's desk.
"Here's your coffee, Mr Park" Jungkook says, grabbing his phone from his pocket as it kept vibrating. Looking at the caller ID, he but his lips as he didn't answer it. Walking to his workplace, he sat down, patting his chest to calm himself.
"No, it can't be" He whispered to himself, dialling Hoseok's number.
"Come on, hyung, answer it" He says as his fingers shook.

He sighed in relief as he heard his brother's voice.

"Yes, Kook? Aren't you working right now?"

"H-hyung... "

"What?! He's back?! Kook ah, I need you to calm down, okay? It's bad for your health, you'll have another attack if you keep panicking. Come on, breathe with me, breathe in and out"

(Who is he?

Why is Jungkook panicking when he saw the caller ID?

Find out in the next chapter...

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]