MVSA 8

Hoseok and Jungkook reached the parking lot. The younger was walking too slow, and Hoseok sighs because of it.
"Okay, Koo, tell me" He says, crossing his arms as they got in the car. Of course, Hoseok's in the driver's seat, it's his car, duh.
"Tell you what, hyung?" Jhngkook asks, voice small. The older rolls his eyes, scoffing.
"You aren't the person who always texts first, so what is it?" Hoseok says, staring at his brother.

"I really am not feeling well, hyung" Jungkook says, making Hoseok scoff again. The older was about to hit his forehead when he felt how hot it is. Looking at his brother, he saw how pale he turned, and it worried him.
"You weren't joking. Kook, didn't I told you to take care of yourself?" Hoseok says, worriedly looking at his brother. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head.
"I am, hyung, my body isn't just cooperating" He says, rolling his eyes.

Even in a sick state, he could still be sassy.
"Aish, you'll call in sick until you get better" Hoseok says before he starts the car.

"So, what happened with Jungkook, Hoseok?" Jimin asks as he looks over at Hoseok's work place. The other sighs for he don't know how many times, looking at the CEO.
"Mr Park, you've been asking me that for the past hours, could you please stop?" Hoseok says before typing again. The CEO isn't giving up, and continued to ask.
"I just wanna know how my assistant is doing, what had happened to him" Jimin says, shrugging.

Hoseok looks down, shaking his head before he looks at the CEO.
"He had a fever, okay, still is. Is that enough for you to leave me alone, Mr Park?" Hoseok says, crossing his arms. The CEO crossed his arms too, shaking his head.

"This is gonna be a long day"