MVSA 9

Two days later and Jungkook had gone back to work. Jimin was like, bothering Hoseok for those days that Jungkook was gone, asking him where the younger was.

"Thank goodness you're back, Mr Park keeps asking me how you are, where you are, I just couldn't take it anymore" Hoseok says as they walked inside the building. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head, stopping as he bumped into somebody. Looking up, he raises his brow and sighed as it was just his CEO.
"Mr Jeon--" Jimin was about to say when Jungkook cuts him off.
"Which one?" The younger asks, earning a snicker from Hoseok.

"Forgot that you guys were brothers, but I'm glad you're back" The CEO says, smiling. Jungkook smiled a little, nodding.
"By the way, Mr Park, where are you headed to?" Jungkook asks, being the assistant, he should be with the CEO.
"Oh, I forgot, we are going to Mr Min's building" Jimin says, and Jungkook nodded, bidding goodbye to Hoseok.

"What will we be doing at the Min entertainment?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow with crossed arms.
"Oh, nothing, I just want you to come with me because I'll be visiting my friend, Mr Min" Jimin says. Jungkook sighs, thinking that it was some important business. Rolling his eyes, he looks out the window.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled, grabbing the attention of the said male. He waved, smiling as the people he was talking to went away. Jungkook just followed him, still with crossed arms.
"Woah, is this your assistant? Or a lover?" Yoongi asks, smirking. Jungkook looks at him with a cringe expression, looking at him up and down.
"Sorry, not interested in relationships right now. So please don't assume something like that" Jungkook says. Yoongi's jaw dropped, he looked Jimin who laughs, scratching his nape.

"Don't worry, he's like that"