MVSA 10

Jungkook sighs as he stared at the two males who talked to each other. Scoffing, he looks around the room and rests his chin on his hand.
"This is so boring" He mutters, earning the attention of both males.
"What was that, Mr Jeon?" Jimin asks, raising his brow. Jungkook stared at his with also a raised brow before rolling his eyes. Jimin chuckles, looking back at Yoongi.

"You're okay with that? Oh, I remembered, you like boys like that" Yoongi says, laughing. Jimin scoffs, rolling his eyes. Jimin's not gonna lie, Yoongi was right.

"Mr Park, do I really need to be here?" Jungkook asks, now they were in a club because the two decided to drink.
"Of course, I need you with me" Jimin says, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist and growling at one guy who winked at Jungkook. The younger frowns, looking back to see no one.
"The hell you doing and growling?" Jungkook asks but he wasn't answered and was pulled to the bar.

"Hey! You don't have the rights to pull me like that!" Jungkook says, snatching his hand back. The older just laughs, asking the bartender for some drinks. The bartender gave back two drinks, making Jungkook confused. Jimin gave Jungkook the drink, making the younger cringe.
"EW, no, I don't drink" The younger says, pushing the drink carefully. Jimin shrugs, chugging the first drink before the other. Jungkook stared at his CEO with a disgusted face and sat down.

"Would you like a drink, sir?" The bartender asks, while Jungkook shook his head.
"We have orange juice if you want?" The bartender says again. Jungkook shrugs and nodded.
"Don't drink too much, I'll literally leave you here" Jungkook really didn't mean that, he just said it as a warning. Well, you could say, Jimin didn't listen and continued on.