MVSA 19

"Hyung, the park? You don't need to, we have work-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin puts his finger on his lips

"Shh, I postponed it all, we'll be hanging out for now" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes before laughing. He gasps as he was dragged again, being pushed a little to a cherry blossom tree.
"Stand there, I'll take a photo of you" Jimin says and backed away a little. Jungkook raises his brow before putting up a peace sign. Jimin scoffs, telling him to smile.

But Jungkook was too stubborn and didn't listen to him. So, Jimin did one thing, he made a funny face. This caused Jungkook to laugh and Jimin took it as a chance to take a stolen picture. Because of the flash, Jungkook stopped and glared at the older.
"Hey!" He yelled before Jimin started running, the younger chasing him. They stopped after a few minutes, breathing heavily and fell on the grass.
"Let me see" Jungkook whined as he tried grabbing Jimin's phone. The older chuckles and showed it, making Jungkook cringe at the picture.

"I look fucking ugly, why did you take that!" Jungkook says, but Jimin shook his head.
"You look cute, what do you mean?" Jimin says as he pinched the younger's cheeks. The older sat up, and looked at Jungkook.
"Come on, let's go to the mall" Jimin says, making the younger frown.
"What-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he yelped by Jimin pulling him up so suddenly.

"Hey! Don't just do that-" He was cut off again, as the older kissed him. His eyes widened but kissed back otherwise. They stayed kissing for 5 seconds before pulling away, they're still in a public place where kids play.
"Come on, there's a cab, let's go" Jimin says, laughing at Jungkook's blushing place before stopping the cab.