MVSA 4

Kim...

Yugyeom, the person Jungkook hates with all his life. Yugyeom was smirking at him, checking him out. Walking behind his CEO and trying to avoid Yugyeom from continuing on staring at him.
"Hi, Mr Kim" Jimin says as he bowed and handshakes with Yugyeom. Jungkook sighed, wanting to leave as he didn't want to deal with the person.

"Let's go on with the meeting?" Yugyeom asked, while Jimin nodded and followed him to the office. They got in, sitting down on their respective seats. The projector played and they started the meeting.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel Yugyeom's stare at him, he felt uncomfortable and all he wanted was to leave this meeting. Clearing his throat, he tried to focus but still felt uncomfortable.

For what felt like eternity, Jungkook was relieve that the meeting ended. Sighing, he and Jimin got out of the office.
"Uh... Mr Park, I'll just go to the restroom" Jungkook says, excusing himself. Jimin nodded, sitting down to wait for him. Yugyeom, who saw this, smirked and followed Jungkook.

Jungkook got inside the restroom, doing his business. Hearing the door open, he didn't care and just continued on. After that, he walked to the sink, stared at his reflection and washed his hands. Gasping as he saw a figure behind him by the mirror, he looks back and gasped again as two pairs of arms wrapped around his waist.
"Let fucking go of me!" He says as he looks up and recognize the guy as Yugyeom.
"I missed you" Yugyeom says before he attacks Jungkook's neck. The other tried to push him away, grunting.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You?!" Jungkook said by word, pushing Yugyeom with all his strength.
"Why, baby? Don't you miss me? Don't you miss daddy?" Yugyeom says before laughing.

"We were over, Yugyeom! All you do is hurt me! So, get the fuck away from me! I don't want anything to do to you anymore!"