MVSA Finale

Jimin stood up after putting the ring on Jungkook's finger

Jimin stood up after putting the ring on Jungkook's finger. He was immediately pulled by the neck and was kissed by Jungkook. He wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, smiling through the kiss. The crowd cheered, but Hoseok was louder, it was his brother who's getting married. After the kiss, they leaned their foreheads together, staring at eachothers eyes.

"I love you"

"I love me too... Just kidding, I love you too"

3 months later...

They were at the reception, the wedding ceremony had been finished. Now they're inside a room, only them. Jungkook gripped Jimin's hand, caressing it.
"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asks, making the older snicker, shaking his head.
"No? Why would I?" Jimin says, gulping. Of course, he is, he's married to the love of his life now. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head before kissing the older's cheek.
"You don't need to lie, I, myself, is nervous too" Jungkook says, smiling at the older.

"Okay, I am nervous" Jimin says as he kisses their intertwined hands. Jungkook chuckles before Hoseok walked in.
"They're waiting for you, congrats little brother" Hoseok says, winking. Jungkook nods, thanking him. The older got out but not before bowing. The younger looked at his now husband, nodding at him. Jimin smiled, nodding back.

"There's the newlywed!" The crowd yelled before all of them clapped, cheering for the couple. Jimin and Jungkook smiled, waving as they walked to the stage. They reached the stage, bowing at the people. Something blew up though, the confettis probably. Jimin and Jungkook laughed, holding each others hand tightly. The crowd started to chant 'kiss', making them laugh harder. They stared at eachother before leaning in. Their lips touched and kissed.

"Promise to marry me when we grow up!"

"Okay, I'll marry you"

You should clean your fucking ears if you can't hear me"

"Take this as an apology"

"Boo*laughs*"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Wooohooo!" Hoseok yelled as the two pulled away. Jimin and Jungkook smiled at eachother, having their most happiest day of their lives.