MVSA 18

"I heard that Jungkook, the CEO's assistant, is dating the CEO" One girl gossiped to her friend, looking at Jungkook, who was talking with his brother.
"Yeah, probably, the CEO is his sugar daddy" The girl's friend says, laughing. Jungkook hears this, making his head perk up. He glared at the girls, excusing himself. Hoseok knew what Jungkook was about to do, so he followed him.
"Jungkook, no" He says, shaking his head.
"No, Hyung, I'll just talk to them" Jungkook says, smiling.

Though Hoseok wasn't believing him, he just let the younger go with a sigh. Jungkook walks to the girls, who cleared their throat and smiled at him.
"What can we do for you, CEO's boyfriend" One says, laughing. Her friend also laughed, making Jungkook sigh.
"Stop laughing, we're at work... The CEO might think that you're flirting with the air cause no one would want to flirt with your gossiping attitude" Jungkook says, making the girl gasp.

She was about to slap him, but he was fast enough to catch her hands.
"Really? Slapping? Can't think of anything to hurt me, only slapping?" Jungkook says, scoffing as he shook his head. He lets go of the her hand, and rolled his eyes.
"Next time, if you want to gossip about me... Do it when I'm not around, not when I'm clearly hearing it all" Jungkook says, looking up to see Jimin.

He sighs, walking away. Jimin's eyes widened, he followed the younger.

"Jungkook, wait" Jimin says, grabbing the younger's wrist.
"What do you want, hyung?" Jungkook asks, sighing. Jimin gasps, offended.
"Why? Can't I hangout with my boyfriend?" Jimin says, playfully glaring. Jungkook smiled, shaking his head.
"Come on, I'll cheer you up" Jimin says before he dragged the younger. Jungkook raises his brows, confused but lets the older drag him.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"