MVSA 5

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and pushed Yugyeom with all his strength.
"Just fucking leave me alone!!" He says, running out of the restroom and bumping into Jimin. He stopped for a moment but continued on. Jimin looked back at him with confusion, looking back to the place he got out, he saw a groaning Yugyeom. Raising his brow, he followed Jungkook.

Jungkook waited at the bus stop, breathing heavily as he had ran. Of course he had taken a few puffs from his inhaler, and he should've rode with Jimin(If I removed that with, people would be dirty minded by now🤣) ,but he needed his brother right now. Getting in the bus that stopped in front of him, he immediately called his brother after sitting down.

"Hyung, he almost did it again, I c-cant" Jungkook says as he cried. Hoseok shushed and hugged him, rubbing his back to assure him.
"Come on, Kook, just breathe, it's not good for you" Hoseok says, voice laced with worry.
"It's just hyung--" Jungkook cuts himself off as he just bursts into tears.

Jungkook walked to the CEO's office, knocking before he got in. Seeing Jimin sat down on his chair, typing on his keyboard. The older looks up, raising his brow.
"You're late, Mr Jeon" He says, crossing his arms. Jungkook just sighed, rolling his eyes.
"And I'm here now, Mr Park. At least I didn't call in sick" The younger says before he walked to his workplace. Jimin scoffs, shaking his head.

"You must've had fun with Mr Kim last night" Jungkook's ear perked up at that, his eyes widened. He bit his lips and looked back at his CEO.
"What did you say?" Jungkook asks, gulping. Jimin rolls his eyes, scoffing and saying.

"Didn't you and Mr Kim had did something at the restroom last night?"