[10] well i was wondering

I woke up, remembering I was supposed to meet Billies mom today. I was absolutely terrified. I guess I felt more pressure with the fact that she was basically best friends with my mom too.

I then got a text from Billie as I was straightening my hair in the mirror, I looked over at my phone.

Billie Joe: you're still coming over to meet my mom aren't you?

I decided to ignore it, obviously I was. I would have to. If I didn't she would think of me as being rude. So I was, I just didn't want to exactly remind myself that's what I was doing today.

Billie Joe: I know you're there, answer me!

I giggled to myself quietly as I put the straighteners down.

Me: yes, hello Billie. I'm here.

Billie Joe: there you are :)

Me: I'm nervous.

Billie Joe: right, I'm coming over.

Me: you are?

Billie Joe: yeah, to help the nerves, you know. Being a nice guy.

Me: just hurry up.

I unplugged the straighteners to give them time to cool down as I got ready, again I didn't wanna seem like I was trying, but I didn't wanna seem like I didn't care. So I put some black skinny jeans on with rips in the knees. A Pink Floyd shirt and waited for Billie.

Suddenly I heard a knock behind me. I turned around absolutely terrified to see Billies grinning face in the window.

I opened the window and laughed.

"There's such thing as a Door Billie." I laughed as he threw himself into my room.

"Well, I didn't know if your mom was home or something so-"

"-so you? You climbed my window?" I laughed.

"I climbed the tree, to the window yeah." He smiled innocently. I couldn't help but laugh as I shut the window. He took a seat on my bed.

"My moms gonna love you I promise." He smiled as I sat next to him.

"How do y'know?"

"Because she will Marsha, I can tell. Just be yourself."

"That's so corny coming from you," I laughed punching him playfully in the arm.

"That was uncalled for!" He chuckled grabbing his arm where I punched him. I did feel better with him here, I will admit. He made me feel less nervy. But I was still scared. Very scared.

Once I decided I was ready Billie and I left my house, through the door, and headed to his.

"It's fine," he said walking next to me, I guess I really was transparent to him. He just always saw how I was feeling. And I guess that was a good thing but at the same time maybe not.

Once we reached his house we stood at the door, he gave me a little smile before knocking on the door as we waited.

"Hello!" I heard what I was guessing Billies mother as she opened the door, with the hugest grin as she Engulfed me in a big hug. I hugged her back already feeling better about this.

"Hi," I smiled back as she finally let go. I and Billie entered his house as we sat on the sofa, Billies living room has a kitchen next to it, without any door. It was almost like the room was two rooms on its own.

"I've heard so much about you Marsha," his mother said sweetly as she entered the kitchen.

"You have?" I asked surprise.