[18] lucky seeing you here

Knock knock knock

I stood in front of Billie's door, with a suitcase by my side. It was currently ten to seven. I was early, but I guess it was better than being late.

The door opened. "Hey Marsha," Billie smiled as he grabbed my suitcase and went back inside, I followed behind him.

"I can carry my own suitcase y'know." I laughed. As we walked up to his room and he dropped it on his bed, along with his and what I'm guessing was Tre and Mike's suitcases. "Where are they?" I asked him, referring to Mike and Tre.

"At the shop getting snacks. I think they said,"

"What time do we leave?" I questioned him as I sat myself at the end of his bed, only place where there was some space to sit.

"Half seven," he told me, as he rushed around his room grabbing things and putting them in his open suitcase. "Tre and Mike are going in Tre's car by the way." He said to me.

"They are? I thought we were all gonna-"

"-no, it just makes it easier and Tre wasn't very fond of the idea of leaving his car behind for a week, he's always paranoid someones gonna trash it or key it up." He told me. Finally zipping up his bag and sitting next to me.

"Why would someone do that?"

"Tres pissed off a whole lot of people in the past." Billie nods to me. Suddenly we heard the downstairs door open.

"We're back!!" We heard Tre and mike shout in sync.

"Including me," Billie muttered as he got back up and out the room, into his bathroom. Tre and Mike came into the room with a few bags in their hands.

"Hey Marsha!" Mike smiled dropping the bags and pulling me into a big hug.

"Hi Mike, hi Tre." I smile as I hug Tre afterwards.

"I can't believe Billie actually convinced you to come." Mike laughs as him and Tre grab a backpack and shove all the shit they had bought from the shop into it, then Tre swings it round his shoulder after closing it.

"I know,"

"It wasn't hard," Billie smiled entering the room, mostly smiling at me. "She even said she didn't wanna go a week without me."

After a while of all the boys running around. It was time for me and Billie to set off, Mike and Tre had the job of loading up Tre's drums into the car so, we were going to end up getting there before them.

We said goodbye for now as we got into Billie's car after a while of putting our stuff in the back.

"You ready?" He smiled, as he put on his seatbelt. I nodded putting mine on as we began to set off, I waved to mike and tre out the window as soon enough they were out of our sight.

"So why exactly are we leaving home for a week?" I asked him.

"I've got a gig at this place, and I mean it's huge. A lot of people go there to listen to the sort of music we produce, y'know like... punk music. And there's gonna be a lot of important people looking, like people interested in managing a band. So if they like what they hear we get signed up and then we can release the album we've been working on." He explains to me, he seemed so happy about all of this. I could always see how much music meant to him but in this exact moment his eyes were filled with joy and the smile on his face hadn't left since I first saw him at ten to seven.

"That's awesome, you guys are gonna do so good I know it." I beamed at him.

"Thank you Marsha, I'm just glad you're coming."