[39] why are you here?

"Please!" He begged me, his hair still messy from just having waking up. "You make the best pancakes, please! For me,"

"Billie, I'm not making pancakes,"

"Please!" He begged as he sat upon the bed and got on his knees. He clasped his hands together as he whined some more.

"No,"

"Uhg!" He sighed as he threw himself back on the bed laying down looking up bath the ceiling. "Why don't you love me,"

"I do, I'm just not making you pancakes when you can make your own,"

"But mine always end up being burnt! Or I flip them too early and they fall apart y'know this!"

"Yeah I do," I laughed.

"So come on!"

"What about Tre and Mike?"

"They won't even be up yet I bet you!"

"Alright," I breathed, giving into him.

"You will!?" He excitedly asked me sitting up with a hopeful smile. I nodded before he pulled me into a big hug and repeatedly thanked me. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you! My god, I love you!"

I laughed hugging him back before I got up off of mine and his bed and headed out our room. As I walked out I realised someone else walking out their room across the hallway, I looked up to them thinking it must be Tre or mike. And at that moment in time, my only real worry was 'shit, now I have to make them pancakes too,' but I think the whole making pancakes would be such a breeze compared to this.

Her eyes connected with mine. And we both paused looking at each other. She looked regretful that I saw her. And I sorta wish I didn't.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked her breaking the silence. She stayed quiet though, not answering me. "Hello? Earth to Alice?"

She shook her head zoning back into reality. "Sorry, I must have zoned out."

"No kidding,"

"What did you say?"

"Why are you here?" I repeated. "And why did you just walk out of mike's ro- oh my god you didn't!"

She instantly freaked out. "Don't tell Billie! Or Tre!"

"What mikes not gonna tell them?"

"No,"

"So mike wasn't even gonna tell me....?" I asked questionably.

She looked confused for a moment. Not confused with what I asked but more confused with what she was supposed to say. If she said no, she'd know I'd not only be mad at Mike for it but tell Billie. But to say yes wouldn't even add up because why would mike tell me and not the guys?

"....yes?" She said unsure herself.

"Bullshit,"

"What?"

"Your lying, I can't believe this,"

"Just, please don't tell Billie or Tre. Please?"

I looked at her for a second. She held her jacket over her arm and her heels in her hand. I looked down at her feet, she had socks on. They must've gone out somewhere yesterday if she's got heels with her.

"Where'd you go last night?" I asked.

She sighed, "it was just a date,"

"You ended up here?"

"One thing led to another!"

I breathed out lightly. Was this really happening? This is unbelievable. I can't even believe this.