[40] I dont like her

"He's been avoiding him for the past few days," I huffed to Tre eating the bowl of cereal in front of me. He sat across from me on the table, I had managed to leave the room without waking Billie up. And mike was still asleep.

"He's angrier for you than himself y'know,"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I know. I mean I'm obviously a little angry but I don't want there to be so much tension in the house like there is now,"

"Yeah, you and me both," Tre laughed lightly as he picked up and placed his empty bowl into the sink behind him. "I need to go wake up Billie and mike,"

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have to head to the studio today don't we,"

"What studio?" I questioned confused.

"Billie hasn't told you?"

"No? What are you on about?"

"We're heading to some sort of studio today, the guy we met when we played that gig will be there and we're starting another album,"

"Really!" I squealed as I stood up from the table. Tre nodded smiling. "That's great!" I quickly moved over to him throwing my arms around him happily. He hugged me back tight, obviously excited too.

After I pulled away from the hug Billie lazily walked his way into the room rubbing his eyes. His red hair a mess like it usually was once he woken up. And stood in his boxers.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked me confused as he stopped rubbing his left eye and made his way over to me.

"You was peacefully sleeping, I didn't want to,"

"I'm gonna go get mike up," Tre said to us as we nodded to him and he left the room and made his way upstairs.

"I wouldn't of minded if it was you waking me up," Billie smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "It's if it was Mike or Tre I'd punch,"

I laughed slightly leaning my forehead on his. "You never told me you were starting up a new album,"

"I did, you weren't listening,"

"What was I doing?"

"Trying to sleep,"

I laughed as I pushed him away gently as he removed his hands from my waist and I picked up my bowl of the table and placed it gently in the sink. "That's cause you always speak nonsense to me when I try to sleep,"

"Well, not so much nonsense now is it?" He smirked as he walked over behind me and once again wrapped his arms around me.

"Why are you being so close today?" I laughed cleaning off the bowl.

"Because I love you,"

"What have you done?" I asked him seriously as I spun around to look at him, he didn't move his hands from my waist though.

"...nothing."

"What have you done?"

"Nothing..."

"Billie,"

"I accidentally broke the lamp,"

"What!?" I said as I moved out of his arms and began to walk up the stairs as he followed behind me trying to explain.

"I didn't mean to! I was trying to grab my phone and I accidentally knocked it off,"

I ignored him as I went straight into mine and his room to see the lamp broken on the floor, he stood beside me as I looked over at him.