[33] whats wrong with mike?

He kicked the door open to his messy bedroom, still holding me up off the floor in his arms. our lips not breaking apart.

He stumbled over to the bed and placed me down on it, getting on top of me as I felt him trail kisses down my neck.

He then stopped and brought his head in front of me, I looked at him confused why he stopped.

"Everything okay?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, yeah everything fine. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. His frame still on top of me.

I nodded slowly as he smiled to himself again, grabbing the bottom of my shirt and looking at me. I nodded giving him permission as he got up a bit and took the shirt off me. Then began to kiss my lips once again, roughly. As I threaded my fingers through his soft hair.

Suddenly Billies phone on his bedside table started ringing. We both broke apart and looked over at it.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said frustratingly running a hand through his red hair and getting up a bit, to look over at his phone. "It's Tre,"

"Aren't you gonna answer it?"

"It'll he for something stupid, just ignore it." He said as he brought his lips back to my neck. I nodded slowly as I heard his phone stop ringing. He slowly carried on as his lips made their way down to my chest until.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ri-

"What the fuck does he want!" Billie shouted annoyed as he snatched his phone from the bedside table and answered it, putting it on speaker not looking happy in the slightest.

"Finally!" Tre sighed in relief.

"Tre, this really isn't the time I'm in the middle of something so-"

"-I need you to come over," Tre said, sounding as serious as I've ever heard him, his voice came across a little shaky too.

"Bro I can't I'm in the middle of something," Billie repeated running his hand through his hair again, messing it up even more.

I laughed slightly watching him as he carried on his call, flattening down all the parts of his hair he had left stuck up by carelessly threading his fingers through it as he sat on top of me. His legs at both sides of my waist.

"Billie you've got to-"

"-Tre I said I-"

"-Mike's freaking me out, I can't tell what's going on but he's really scaring me. I can't tell what he's saying and I need your help. Please just come over?"

Tre's voice sounded as if it was really worried. He cared a lot for Mike. As much as they punched each other, wrestled, argued, bickered... they were like brothers. Obviously, Billie was too but since when I was around Billies attention was on me it stuck out how good of friends and pair of idiots they were.

"Oh, shit- yeah yeah," Billie said getting off of me and pacing around his room on the phone looking for his shoes, he sure did walk around a lot when he was worried. Which I've begun to notice a lot recently. "I'll drive up now- is it okay if Marsha comes she's with me right now?"

"That's fine just hurry." The call ended. And I put my head back through my top and put it back on, Billie finally finding his converse and putting them on as we walked quickly down the stairs. I put my vans on as he grabbed his keys and we left the house and got into the car, Billie didn't really say anything since the phone call. I could see he was worried.