CHAPTER ONE

Black Siren club, London
January 3rd,1990

Lights.
Lights were all she remembered.  much laughter. You could almost taste the smell of liquor, and the different coloured lights that kept blinking. People rubbing against themselves,dancing to the beat.

She was in a black lace dress with no sleeve. The material hugged her body very well, and it exposed some of her cleavage. Her waist was so fit and small and she had long ginger red hair and it scattered allover her naked arms as she danced on the dance floor, not paying attention to anyone or anything other than the music.

A few guys approached her but she always declined,almost every guy had their eyes on her, she was beautiful like an angel in red.

She left her girlfriends, who were still dancing, and slipped by the bar to order a drink. She sat down,balancing herself,and the more she drank,the less sober she became.

"drinking alone?" A voice came up behind her. It was raw and husky but with a soft tone to it,sexy but gentle . She turned her attention,only to be amazed by the person before her. She don't know if it was the alcohol or a hallucination. He had dirty blonde that fell Into his light brown eyes,or were they caramel. His wide shoulders and well outlined muscles were complimented by the dark black suit he wore. She was convinced he was the most sexy man she had every laid her eyes on.

His eyes landed on her emerald green eyes as they were like gems and her fit light pink lips.

"I like to drink alone" her voice was as melodious as he imagined. She turned to face the bartender,leaving his gaze

"then I'll drink with you" he signaled the male bartender who was wiping the table "scotch on the rocks, with a twist. And shots,keep em coming."

"I just said I like to drink alone." She tucked some loose strands of her silky hair behind her ear

"No one likes to drink alone. Not even me." He flashed her his million dollars smile.

"What are you in here for?" She twirled the drink in her hands over and over

"Business. We businessmen never have a moment to rest" he took his ordered drink."what's your name? "

"I believe its a bit too early for me to tell you that" She brought the glass to her lip,sipping slowly. "call me anything you want, handsome"

"do I call you... Ginger?" he asked

"because I have red hair?" she asked and he nodded." sure"

"And what are you in here for?" He asked her,pulling over his drink that was now ready

"My friends and I needed a night off before going back into our everyday lives."

"I know the feeling." He raised his glass towards her and before she knew it,she clicked it with hers.

"I know this may sound weird but I can feel the stares of every woman in this bar digging into my back like knives." She whispered to him and watched a chuckle escape from his lips."And I have a feeling that it has something to do with you"

He shrugged his shoulders,starring into her eyes.
"They're just jealous that I'm giving you all my attention"

"And why are you giving me your undivided attention?"

"will you have a drink with me? "he pushed two shots towards her." please? "

" I really don't want to get drunk " she hesitated

" just one."he pleaded and she looked at the drinks, then at him

About five Tequila shots down, she was screaming with excitement and dancing to the loud music,while he accompanied her too. She could barely see straight. Slowly,she slid through all the people also dancing and went back to her seat,taking her purse. She walked out of the bar and not long after,he came running towards her.

"where are you going?"he looked drunk but he was still hot.

"home. It's already late" she tried to balance herself but being drunk in high heels wasn't good.

Almost immediately, she tripped and with only seconds away from the ground,he gripped her wrist,Holding her.

She watched him help her to her feet.Pulling her up,their bodies brushed against each other

"Are you okay?" He whispered

"yeah, fine." she rose up, wiping her lips. "Thank you"

He let her hair loose on her shoulders, holding her face in place. His hands traveled to her cheeks and to thr back of her neck

"You won't hit me me,right?" He almost chuckled as his faced moved closer to hers.

"No,I think you're safe."

His face moved and their forehead touched before his lips met hers in a soft kiss, before it became rough. She held his broad shoulders and his hand messed up her hair. She felt his teeth grazed her bottom lip earning a moan from her. His body pressed up against hers,until there was only their thin clothes separating them

"Not here." He whispered during their kiss. Urgently pulling away from her,he held her hand and rushed to his car with her. They both got in the back site of his limo and he shielded the driver from them.

He resumed kissing her and this time,he had her a to himself. She was trapped between the leather cushion and him. Her hands went to his blazer,yanking it off his shoulder.

His hands travelled and she didn't even know when they were at his place, tearing and ripping their clothes off their bodies

By morning, she opened her eyes, seeing him laying next to her. She hugged the duvet over her breast and naked body, she cursed herself. Picking up her clothes, she made sure she didn't wake him, she ran out without so much as looking back.