CHAPTER SEVEN

*Anne's pov*
   I ran my hairbrush through the long lengths of my hair and let it fall all the way down to my hips. I could hear my sister's distinct calling of my name

"I'm in the bathroom" I answered her and began putting my hair in a tight bun. Although,I mostly covered my hair, but I loved styling it. I used some pins to pin my hair in different twists until I was satisfied, then I put my hair in a tight bun and wore my beanie. Camila came rushing to the bathroom. She stopped by the door and folded her arms

"Have you seen my history test book?" She was fully dressed. She had on a pale blue loose shirt with long sleeves, which she made. The shirt seemed a bigger that her and looked cute. She then wore some blue jeans and her sneakers.

"Last time I saw it was by the couch, while you were studying." We walked out of the bathroom and she found it exactly where I said." Honestly, camila, you really need to be more responsible about where you keep your things."

"I know." She kept her books in her bag and swung her headphones around her neck.

"Okay, you should be leaving right now or you'll be late." I told her. I was almost ready myself.

"I'm going." She pushed her blonde hair from her face, heading for the door. "Bye"

"Stay safe."

"I will." she called out to me before closing the door.

  My mind drifted to Catherine. I told her to go to a hospital for her shoulder but I had a feeling she wouldn't listen to me. Catherine is a hothead.

   I am a concerned friend. I have a habit of over caring sometimes and i have been told multiple times. I even told her I  would drag her to the hospital myself if she didn't go. And today I called her phone a few times and they all went straight to voicemail.

   She had to be at work and I would do what I promised; I was here to drag her. As the elevator opened, I saw Lisa, just the person I was looking for. I couldn't just match up to Mr West's private floor and into Catherine's office. Duncan west worked in the highest floor which only few people worked. Like his secretary, assistants and all that.

"Good morning lisa" I greeted her and she smiled widely at me.

"Hi Anne. Can I help you with something?" She asked me.

"Do you know if catherine came in today?" I was wishing heavily on my lucky star.

"Um,no. She isn't in today."

My pulse instantly parked up

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Why, is anything wrong?"

"No. Nothing." I suddenly felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. "Thanks lisa" I waved goodbye at her and began dialing Catherine's phone again and this time she picked up.

"Hi Anne." Her voice sounded plain. She didn't sound happy or sad or anything, which kept worrying me.

"Hey" she could almost hear the relief in my voice.

"I'm in the hospital. Could you come meet me?"

"Sure. I'll be right over." She told me the name of her hospital and i went downstairs and soon I had got in a taxi.

   Once I got there I saw she had been admitted into a room. It was then that I saw her bruised face. She eye had a dark bruise and also in her left cheek like she had been slapped continuously.

  Even with her in their uniform and that sick person looking in her eyes, she was still beautiful. She told me how she got her shoulder, and like I suspected it wasn't an accident.
She said she had been assaulted by a guy who she went on a date with.