CHAPTER FOURTEEN

*Anne's pov*
"I mean,I haven't gotten him mad and he hasn't yelled at me yet and its been a couple of days. That's good in my book." I breathlessly said at camila as we were walking in circles,both trying to corner each other.

We were in our backyard and both of us were in our gym outfits. I wore a pair of jogging leggings and a joggers bra with my trainers. Camila was dressed in the same outfit only hers were in black and sky blue and mine were black and gray.

She managed to pulled her hair into a short ponytail while my ponytail was so long it was bouncing allover my shoulders.

"Definitely."camila swung her left fist at me followed swiftly by her right. I ducked and caught her right arm and twisted it to her back, holding it in a very uncomfortable way.

she turned around and used the arm I was holding her with to swing me to the floor but I landed on my feet.

"And you?how's all the sketching coming along?" I punched her and she just moved the other way to dodge my fists

"I'm..."she tried to kick me and i hit her leg as it was halfway to my face. She tried kicking again and I did a back flip to escape it."...working on it."

"Just don't over do it." She threw me two kicks and I got hit by one and landed on the floor and as she walked to me,I ran my legs on the ground and she stumbled on the ground. I had her in a head lock as she tried to break free

"I've been starring at a blank page for awhile."she broke free and got on me tried to punch me on the face but I slid away from under her and stood up,she followed

"The ideas will come flowing out. You've always been creative" she started raining down blows at me and I was blocking all of them or escaping them."its one of the reasons you're so good at what you do" I punched her chest and she stumbled back.

"For some reason,everything I draw is completely wrong " I hit her in the hip with my foot and watched her as she fell but then rolled and stood up. she held her arm out in a 'what the hell' way.

"Straighten your form and hold your arms up,you forgot that."
She made a run towards me and I gave her a double kick and she fell over,her back against the ground. She hit the floor with her fist and gave her my hand to pull her up.

"How come I can never beat you?" She took my stretched out arm and I helped her up.

"Because you always let your guard down. You've progressed a lot over the year.

"And also because you learned some martial arts from dad and he only taught me a little before he died." My face sort of went a little blank at the thought of my dad.

"Come on,that's enough training. How about we get a drink."we walked back into our home. Our mom knew us too well.

Every time dad took us out to do some training,our mom would make us some smoothies or lemonade. She made different ones each time,saying she was experimenting.

Just like old times,she made some lemonade. Mom was in a nice blue dress with her red hair sweeping on her shoulders as she poured us some cold drinks.

"Mom,you read my mind." Camila waited patiently until mom filled the glasses and we each took one.

"Hmm." I relaxed as the bittersweet juice filled my mouth.

"Mom,you're looking really well" I swallowed.

"I'm feeling well,honey. Better than I've felt in a long time."

"That's great. If you'll excuse me, I need a shower." I left both mom and camila there as i went into the bathroom.

Finally,I was done. I quickly closed my computer and stood up,tugging on my mini skirt. I was wearing a black shirt with long sleeves,a brown pencil mini skirt and some black sheer tights and my black heels.