Chapter 5

Your entire body ached, whatever position you were in caused your back and limbs to ache almost painfully. You opened your eyes slowly, wincing immediatly at the bright lights that lit up the oddly quiet room you were in. You kept your eyes closed until your brain settled, unable to withstand the bright lights a moment longer.

An attempt to move your left arm was blocked by a strange restraint holding your arm down by your wrist, keeping it firmly planted on the table. You attempted to move your other arm, finding it locked down with a similar feeling restraint. Both your legs were locked down similarly, causing your body to remain firmly planted against the warm metal surface you were laying on.
The feeling of being securely pinned to a hard metal surface caused a chilling wave of deja vu to erupt in your mind, forcing you to bite down on your tongue as your nerves began to tremble, your heartbeat increasing in your ears.

You inhaled slowly in attempts to keep calm, recalling the events that got you to this point. Before you tried anything else, you took a moment to collect your surroundings while your vision was still dark. Any smells in the room was nonexistent, not helping at all in the question of where you were at. Second thing you checked for was any sound, but their was none. No strange machine beeps, no noises of tools or someone else's breathing to comprehend that you were alone in this room.

You took this moment to slowly open your eyes again, the first thing you saw as you did so was your own reflection.

Large, reflective square mirrors were built into the ceiling overhead the table you were on, giving you a perfect view of yourself. You were indeed a prisoner, as showed by the thick steel cuffs trapping your limbs to the table.

Besides that, you noticed your complete change in attire. You no longer wore your navy shirt and jeans that you put on before you left with Chris and Rebecca to Colorado.

Your shirt was replaced by a long sleeve white shirt, with an almost dangerously low V-neck cut collar, you could make out the frame of your black bra if you squinted your eyes good enough. The ends of your shirt were tucked into your black pants, secured with a black leather belt and shiny silver buckle in the front. You moved your feet slightly, seeing the tips of your black heel boots you were given, fashioning small silver buckles on the sides.

You would've believed you felt lovely in your new outfit if it weren't for a few things. First off, Every article of clothing on your body not only complimented each curve on your body, it did just that. The pants clung to your legs, your shirt almost looking skin tight on your torso, not to mention the low cut V-neck. Second, you dreaded whoever took the opportunity to dress you, finding it horribly uncomfortable knowing that someone had view of your body without your consent.

You stared into your own eyes, feeling your cheeks warm as your heartbeat increased. The more you layed there in silence, the more the thoughts of why you were here plagued your thoughts constantly. Your thoughts went to Rebecca, worried if she was attacked and injured in any way by the same woman that attacked you.

Is she here? Locked away in a different room?

A door opened at the head of the table you were stuck on, somewhere out of view. Your breath caught in your throat, your eyes glued upwards to catch view of who entered. Judging by the loud taps of heels against the floor, it was a woman.

The same woman, with blonde hair and pale skin came walking into view from the corner of your mirror. You turned your head slightly, your eyes locking with hers as she stared down at you with a blank expression, coming to a stop beside your head.
She didn't say anything, her gaze emotionless and cold. You didn't know why, but keeping up the silent eye contact with this woman caused your heartbeat to increase, making you wonder if she could be able to hear it.