Chapter 15

Chris picked up his assault rifle from the blood stained floor, his own weapon covered in a similarly reasonable amount of blood from the chaos.

He backed up as he stared ahead at the undead that still remained throughout the hallway. The familiar combat boot foot steps right beside him told him that Leon was on his right side, aiming his own handgun towards the opposite side of the hallway, where much more undead staggered towards him.

"Rebecca's running out of time!" He heard Chris state, leaving Leon a few seconds to think of an immediate response.

"Then let's split up!" Leon looked over to meet the man's gaze, seeing his head quickly nod in agreement. Chris took a step forward, shooting the closest undead in the head before using his knife to pierce into its skull, forcing the body to move aside before proceeding to shoot the next closest one.

"Hey!" He heard Leon call out, causing Chris to stab his gun into a zombie's head, giving the man a quick glance with the few seconds he had to spare.

"Find my wife." Leon quickly pleaded, seeing Chris nod his head once again in agreement before turning back to his share of the undead, resuming his attack as he made his way towards a hallway he was determined to take.

Soon Leon was left alone fighting off the undead. Each movement he made to dodge the sharp fingers that attempted to claw at him, each bullet he shot into every skull he could, not once had his mind left you. Each bullet he fired was an attempt to release the anger and guilt he harbored inside for Arias, who believed he had the absolute right to take away his wife and turn her into a submissive doll for his experiments.

Not only was the anger towards the main criminal, it was also towards himself. He couldn't believe himself for his own actions, alcohol induced or not, in pained him terribly to see your tear glazed eyes as you abandoned your wedding ring on the table.
It was currently in the breast pocket in his jacket, hidden away in a place he knew it wouldn't be lost.

He knew you wouldn't forgive him, he didn't need you to. But at the very least, he was determined to save you from someone who was only gonna use you and harm you.

He was determined to slide the ring back on your finger and bring you home.

Leon found himself emitting a loud angry yell while firing each bullet in his magazine, hoping real soon that he could put most of those bullets into his wife's captor.

Glenn slowly approached the woman who stood in front of the frameless floor length mirror in his bedroom. He stared silently at first from the doorway, seeing the same woman he had proposed to now cleaned up from all the dried blood and dirtied clothes, examining herself in completely new attire.

He studied the way your hands would slowly travel up the thick lace covered sleeves, the tips of your fingers tracing the smooth white silk belt wrapped around the bodice, held together by an ornament of gemstones in the front. Your gaze seemed entranced as you paid direction to where your hands would go, stopping at the silk before lingering towards the short lace skirt at your knees, the sheer long fabric draping over almost touching the ground.

"Look at you." Glenn spoke, seeing your head turn slowly to meet his gaze. He was smiling, his attention mostly on the dress for the moment.

"You look so beautiful (Y/N)." He stated, seeing your smile widen only slightly before you turned your head to stare at yourself in the mirror again. He approached the space behind you, allowing you to see him appear in the mirror. His hands gently placed themselves on your upper arms, his warm hold sending a piercing cold shiver down your spine.

Unrequited Circumstances-Resident Evil VendettaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara