3

Love was always the hardest to define, It came in all forms, in forms of parental love, Friendship, animals, things etc etc......Sibling love and then romance. Special that kind of love of being burnt in the flames of your very own feelings. Taeyongs feelings were of such, It fed on him, and ruined him within. He regretted seeing Jaehyun, his heart felt like it were being caged like the beast it should be. Those dimples, those golden brown eyes, that smile. It was hard to sit at the dinning table and pretend that he had no feelings for the step brother before him.

Mr Jung was a very kind man, not creepy like those you here of, he always gave Taeyong a big genuine smile but as the silver head never smiled back he never did it again. He never made Taeyong uncomfortable but his son was a fucking distraction. It was as if he were drawn to the younger boy like a magnet.

"Yongie how does a vacation in China sound? Dad and I have a few meetings there so you and Jaehyun can have fun." Li ha smiled at her son.

"He is not my father and never will be! Stop acting like you fucking care! Go have fun to whatever crap you guys want. Leave me alone!" Taeyong slammed his plate and left the dinning hall.

"I-I'll speak to hyung." Jaehyun smiled being the sweetheart he was but Taeyong wasnt in the house.

Jaehyun though followed the silver haired, Taeyong banged Donghyucks house gates, angry that his best wasnt anywhere to be seen. The handsome boy held Taeyongs arm. An electric shot seemed to burn down both their spines.

"Dont touch me!" Taeyong pushed Jaehyun as he tripped on his legs falling backwards as his step brother wrapped an arm around the boys slender waist.

"Hyung you need to relax." Jaehyun whispered, admiring the boys quivering silver orbs.

"G-Get away f-from me. S-Stay away from me." Taeyong wiggled out from the boys embrace and ran back home.

Taeyong left the house not sparing a glance at his parents, Jaehyun was gifted a car which the charming boy drove almost everyday but the silver head had not touched his gift ever since it was bought home. A blue audie always sat in the garage untouched. The gorgeous beauty sighed seeing his best friends house locked again.

"Where is he?" Taeyong sighed dialing Donghyucks number repeatedly. It had been two days already and there was no sign of the boy.

Taeyong hated days as such, where his best friend wasnt around him. He missed the boy too much that it hurt to stay alone. He sighed looking out the window, his heart was a mess, his father died when he was just a child, his mother remarried an year ago, and he was falling for his step brother.

"Yongie!" A voice chirped as a very tired looking Donghyuck waddled next to Taeyong.

"Gosh! You phat Pudu! Where were you!? Dont leave me like that!" Taeyong pulled the boy into a very tight hug.

"Sorry Yong Dragon. Ehehehe." Donghyuck giggled taking his seat. Once the subjects came to an end the two best friends chattered away down the hallways towards their lockers.

Jaehyun felt his heart swell when he heart Taeyongs cheerful laugh and that cute toothy grin he only gave Donghyuck. When the duo came closer the tanned male blushed seeing Mark as Johnny hugged Taeyong by the shoulders.

"Hyuckie sure makes you brighter. You seemed so dull when he left that day." Johnny chuckled.

"He my best friend." Taeyong smiled sweetly.

"Stop! My heart can take such adorablness!" Johnny held his heart dramatically.

"H-Hi M-Mark Hyung." Donghyuck tried to crack a conversation with the blonde male.

"Hi yourself! I'm not interested in boys. Go draw rainbows else where." Mark snapped at the youngest boy of the squad.

"Speak like that to my baby and I wont hesitate you break your fucking jaw Mark fucking lee!" Taeyong grabbed the boys collar with a death glare.

"Fine! Im sorry but I dont want him blushing at me everytime he seeing me!" Mark roled his eyes.

"I-I'll try not to b-blush again. Its s-something that comes naturally for people with a heart." Donghyuck sassed, "Sad that I realized you didnt have one too soon." The boy clicked his tongue and walked away dragging Taeyong with him.

Donghyucks father dropped Taeyong off at his house after buying the two loving idiots fried chicken. Taeyong skipped inside his house happily but the smile faded when his mother was stand at the far corner of the room fiddling with her fingers.

"Honey.......A branch of that old tree behind the house fell into Jaehyuns room. It caused way too much damage. Your room is the biggest compared to ours so would you mind Jaehyun staying with you in your room for a few months until we rebuild it?" She nervously spoke giving Taeyong a heartattack.

He was already suffering by living under the same roof, now same room? That meant he will have to keep seeing him always. No privacy, Hyuckie will not be able to come over. Then.....What about his beating heart? His scattered feelings that burnt for Jaehyun?

"N-No! Why cant he stay in a guest room!" Taeyong growled stomping his way to his room and practically screamed when he saw Jaehyun placing his clothes in his closet.

"Get out of my room!" Taeyong screamed at Jaehyun who smirked cornering him as he shut the door.

"And If I dont? What can you possibly do......Taeyong?" Jaehyun placed both his arms beside the olders head.

"W-What are y-you doing?" Taeyong gulped placing his school bag between them for safety.

"I dont know. I cant get you out of my head..........Fuck you for being so beautiful." Jaehyun threw the bag onto the soft bed.

"Y-You corner e-everyone who i-is beautiful t-then?" Taeyong tried to push the younger away.

"Hmmm no. Not every beauty is my step brother right?" Jaehyun winked.