16

Jaehyun held Taeyongs arm as they walked through the park, in love and crazy for each other. He kept picking flowers for his darling, Taeyong seemed to be getting better as the days healed his pain. But he suddenly pouted.

"Hyunie what are we?" Taeyong mumbled biting his lips as he bounced up to catch a dangling fruit off a tree.

"I dont know? We could be step brothers with benefits. Or be boyfriends in love if you did love me back." Jaehyun smiled fondly at the slender male giggling when a small girl waddled towards him asking for his fruit he gave the apple to her with a smile.

"What do you want me to be? Who am I to you Mr Young Jung?" Taeyong wrapped his arms around Jaehyun blushing a soft pink.

"Be my wife." Jaehyun whispered his arms lifting the beauty up so he would straddle him.

"Passing all the stages?" Taeyong but his lips.

"Sometims you dont have to ask them to be your boyfriend. We already are for I love you and I touch you the way I always wanted to touch my future wife." Jaehyun swirled Taeyong around making him giggle under the afternoon sunlight.

"I love you idiot." Taeyong giggled again looking down to the boy he certainly loved with everything he had.

"What? I didnt hear you." Jaehyun teased unaware of Mr Jung staring at them from a distance. He left with a stoic face but deep down he didnt know what to do or react.

"I'm not telling that again you deaf dummy." Taeyong wiggled out of the boys arms skipping away with a prominant shy smile and blush.

They werent sure if their love would find its happiness but for now they were in love and no one was stopping them from falling harder. Jaehyun and Taeyong pretended to sleep in different rooms since as of recently Mr Jung has been checking on my lately. But soon after their parents left the house Taeyong was in Jaehyuns arms.

"So why do you have this scare on your right upper eye?" Jaehyun gave Taeyong his morning coffee. Very husband material if you would as the older.

"I used to scratch that place Mom said. I dont really remember but its not pretty." Taeyong pouted but gasped when he was smooched on the lips.

"I personally find it adorable." Jaehyun chuckled sitting on the opposite couch as he switched through channels on the boring tv.

"Liesh! By the way how is Mark?" Taeyong plopped inbetween Jaehyuns limbs.

"Recovering I believe. But he still keeps chanting Hyuckie like a mantra. Poor fellow." The younger snuggled his face into the olders neck leaving soft kissing down his spin.

"He will heal in time.......Hmmm Hyunie dont. Last time you gave me hickeys mom gave me a sermon." The gorgeous boy giggled trying to get off the boys limbs.

"We have school......Fuck!" Groaned Jaehyun as the two half heartedly got dressed for the day. The younger drove to school with his lover, their arms interlocked.

They were together, but officially still they knew that someday life would give them a chance to be together. As one, as a couple and perhaps as husband and wife. Leaving school in Jaehyuns car they were once again greeted with ab empty house. Which they personally loved and mentally thank their parents for leaving them home alone.

"Being home alone with you makes it more tempting." Jaehyun chuckled helping his step brother with his assignment.
"Help me finish this idiot!" Taeyong hissed at his lover. Their parents came home to their sons innocently pasting pictures on a board.

Mr Jung sighed perhaps Jaehyun knew Taeyongs secret and that why they shared a moment at the table? They were just getting close and he felt guilty that he thought the two boys were having something more than just brotherly feelings.

"Guys we will gone for a week. Do take care and sorry about the short notice honey." Li ha gave Taeyong a quick hug as they hurriedly left the house. Leaving their so called innocent children to bromance.

But, Boy were the wrong. It was romance taking place as Jaehyun helped the older glue the pictures from behind him. Leaving soft kisses down the valley of thd boys neck. Taeyong was lifted once he washed his hands and carried to bed.

"Jaehyunie darling whats going on your dirty mind?" Taeyong giggled when the younger removed his shirt and hovered him on the bed.

"You naked under me screaming my name." Jaehyun shrugged making Taeyong softly gasp and blush darkly.

"We are brothers Jaehyun." Taeyong teased the boy over him, his fingers drawing out the lines of the boys abs.

"In love literally. How long are you going to make my soul wait?" The younger sighed his eyes were filled with love. Taeyong was indeed his significant other and he certainly was impatient to fill him up with all the love he had within him for the older.

"Another 10 years? Not much!" Taeyong giggled screaming when Jaehyun bit his earlobes and let his arms roam his sensitive body.

One mistake that Taeyongs mother ever did was remarry. But right now in his opinion he was crazily in love with his step brother. Jaehyun was The One in his life, and this was bound tk happen sooner or later.

"I love you Jaehyun." Taeyong whispered when he felt the olders lips undress him with kisses and he loved the feeling of passionate pleasure.

"I love you too baby." Jaehyun brought their lips together, their fingers interlocking perfect like their fated souls.

Li ha smiled to herself, Taeyong was finally getting along with his little brother. Little did she know that her son was being stripped with love, touched with passion and kissed with longing. Instead of brothers taking it was Taeyongs moans that filled the room.

"A-Ahhh!! Jaehyunnnn...." Taeyongs nails dug into the youngers bicep, his body writhing under its destined partner.