13

Days bled into into weeks and months, Taeyong remained the same. Lost empty and non processing, Jaehyun tried his hardest to be patient with the boy, he was getting so weak he feared that the boy he loved somuch would very soon follow his best friend out to heaven. Their parents knew nothing of the boys state, How would they know when they were rarely even home? School was gloomy, everyone missed the ball of endless sunshine.

"Taeyong eat something. Please. You need to survive." Jaehyun whispered making the boy sit up on the bed. He looked so fragile it made the younger afraid to hold the boy any tighter.

"Can you hug me?" Taeyong whispered as Jaehyun crawled next to the older wrapping his arms around the male.

They stayed that way hours until Jaehyuns limbs were numb from staying in the same position for too long. He had come know that Mark had not gone to school in months. The demise of Donghyuck shattered the whole school even the small relationships they had. Though Taeyong was snuggled against his chest he knew there was no deep meaning to that gesture. There would never be after this.

"Hyuckie would have wanted his Yongie to smile for him. Not ruin himself. Buck up and get off that god damn bed!" Jaehyun screamed one morning having enough of the olders weeping.

"I miss him! You will never understand him! All you guys ever did was hate my baby!" Taeyong shouted back crying.

"We did not! Non of us did Taeyong. We loved him.....perhaps not as much as you did. But do you want him to suffer after leaving too? If you want him to be happy then smile for him. If he had stayed any longer he would have suffered more. He's at rest now and you are making him regret leaving. If you really did love him you would show him he did nothing wrong in leaving. Show him you fucking love him! What are you going to do?! Kill yourself so you'd join him!?" Screamed Jaehyun making Taeyong flinch and shudder at his voice been raised dominantly at him.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Taeyong sniffled crying all over again. Jaehyun only pulled the boy into a bone crushing hug.

"All of us miss him Taeyong. But crying isnt going to help. I dont want to end up loosing you too." Said the younger kissing the boys forehead.

"W-Where is M-Mark?" Taeyong sniffled trying his best not to cry.

"He.......He is mentaly unstable and has been at home since. His parents have come and I guess they'd take him away to Canada. To....well hopefully cure him." Jaehyun pushed the messy strands of silver hair away from Taeyongs eyes.

"H-He loved H-Hyuckie?" The older looked up at the younger boy with puppy eyes his arms wiping the tears that wouldnt stop falling.

"I guess he always did........But his haughty ass never wanted to admit it. H-He had come to where Hyuckie stood after school but our car had driven off. Hyuck had written it on the letter. I'm happy he didnt die with a heart break. Atleast. Mark had even eaten the chocolates he made for him. Irene his sister told us when we visit him. The day he decided to confess Donghyuck was no longer alive, Alas he saw his lover on a coffin. After the funeral he had lost it, the doctors confirmed he was mental unstable. All he speaks off is Hyuckie. A Pudu plushie which he see's as Donghyuck. I never knew he'd be so affect Taeyong." Jaehyun smiled sadly as the older bit his lips leaning his head on the boys shoulder.

"S-Serves him r-right for hurting my baby but he doesnt deserve to loose his sanity." Taeyong started crying again.

It took great will power for Taeyong to build up his courage to face school again. Jaehyun was right beside him but the emptiness stayed, No one could fill the void he left behind. The older ran an arm over Donghyucks locker, decorated with teddy bear and lion stickers, Red velvet and so much more. His belongings just as he had left it that day, he never really would have thought he'd leave so soon. Taeyong cleaned the locker, taking all his best friends belongings leaving nothing behind. He left the little Lion Plushie that had Markliesh stuck on its head. The shy love letters he had hidden away without anyone knowing and so much more at Marks door step. He didnt have the courage to see Mark but he did he see him through the window hugging a Pudu plush looking lost and helpless.

Taeyong left with heavy steps towards Jaehyuns car, the sun shone brightly on his flawless face. He smiled thinking of a certain someone. His best friend.
Lee Donghyuck.

Hyung!! I wouldnt really be gone. I'll always rise in the morning.....Whenever sun shines bright remember its me shining my best.

His words rang in Taeyongs ears, when they got off their car he saw Taeil leaving the house Donghyuck was a part off. He brought the keys and gave to Taeyong. Smiling through pain the father hugged the boy really tight.

"I guess I'll loose my mind if I lived here alone anymore. It feels like my baby is everywhere. I know his memories reak on every wall of this house, I want you to love and cherish it as long as you live. Goodbye Taeyong." Said Taeil as he left with tears in his eyes for he no longer had the reason to live in such a huge house. There wasnt Donghyuck in it.

"Its so hard Jaehyun." Taeyong mumbled as Jaehyun hugged him really tight. Kissing the silvary dark hair, blinking away the tears that threatened to fall off his sockets.

"Someone you love will always be in your heart baby. Just right here. Smiling." Whispered the younger his finger pointing at Taeyongs heart.