6

Jaehyun came to school with a bruised cheek, Taeyong had given one tight slap across the face. But he strangely seemed to be smiling, he was happy that Taeyong had willingly touched his cheek. Johnny rolled his eyes at the boy.

"Hyung!! Hyung!!" Donghyucks voice resonated along the hallways as the adorable boy with freshly coloured silver hair threw himself on Taeyong. Jaehyun noticed how his crushes eyes lit up at that.

"Omg! You coloured your hair? We can twin now! I love you!" Taeyong giggled, giving Jaehyun the chills. It made him feel his heart flutter and he swore he had never seen anything as precious as that giggle.

Mark scoffed at the tanned male, Johnny smiled fondly at the two boy as they seperated for their specific classes. Donghyuck seemed to be in great pain but he still smiled and giggled dragging the gorgeous male up to the roof top shyly.

"Whats with you being all blushy?" Taeyong smiled leaning on the banister.

"Hyung I really love Mark. Please help me......You know Jaehyun is his best friend. Pretty please?" Donghyuck bounced up and down like baby.

"Hyuckie we both know how hard it is for me to look him in the eyes? I forget everything in my head when he looks at me. No way am I going to ask him for help." Taeyong rolled his silverish orbs.

"I-I'm sorry." The younger boy pouted trying his best not to cry but he couldnt help it.

"Hyuckie dont cry. You know I cant bare to see you cry." The older hugged his babish best friend tight.

I'm sorry for being selfish hyung." Donghyuck tried to smiled biting his lips.

"Hush! Thats not being selfish. Fine I'll ask Jaehyun to help you. But buy me lunch." Said Taeyong giggling and the two best friends set out to bunk school and eat.

When Taeyong came home Jaehyun seemed to be typing his assignment that he didnt even notice the beauty come in. Biting his lips the older boy looked at his step brother in his sweat pants and a big fluffy hoodie. His greenish black hair messy after the shower he just had and his thick lips pulled into a pout. Taeyong sat infront of him in the living room nervous.

"Ahem!" Taeyong pretended to cough to get the gorgeous mans attention.

"Yes hyung?" Jaehyun looked up at him, with that charming smile that brought tears into the olders eyes. It was so beautiful it killed him to not smash his lips against those plump soft ones. The dimple making the younger look adorably cute.

"I-I n-need t-to t-talk to you." Taeyong avoided those eyes, he was sure he would melt and blurt out how he felt for the boy before him.

"Sure. I'm almost done." Jaehyun set his laptop aside and lent back on the couch making it more comfortable.

"I-I....Was....Hyuckie....Stop staring at me! HyuckiewantstogooutwithMarkhelikeshim........help me g-get them t-together. Please?" Taeyong got all soft when it came to his best friend. Jaehyun just wanted to kiss the soft puppy before him and cuddle him all his life.

"So........Donghyuck likes Mark and you want to help them fall in love? You want me to help you?" Jaehyun sat up taking his seat beside Taeyong you scrambled back to the corner but ended up getting caught between Jaehyuns strong muscular arms.

"Y-Yes.......Hyuckie i-is amazing and special." Taeyong gulped his eyes averting between those yummy lips and eyes.

"Hmm.......Sure I'll help. That way I get to be with you more. But Mark hates Hyuck." Jaehyun smiled at the gorgeous older, he was just like those crafted anime dolls made for show.

"We need to plan something......make him fall for my baby. B-But stay away from m-me you are too close!" Taeyong tried to push Jaehyun away but the younger was surprisingly too strong.

They froze in time, their eyes drowning within each other as their hearts started beating so fast it made them feel fuzzy. The olders cheeks turned a faint pink making Jaehyun chuckle his voice a mere husk.

"When will you fall for me?" The younger whispered into the olders ear sending shivers down the boys spine.

"N-Never......" Whispered Taeyong.

"Well we'll see to it." Jaehyun pressed his lips onto Taeyongs cheek leaving a chaste lingering feeling on the olders body.

Well that moment was cut short since their parents came home and Taeyong turned all bitchy and moody. But Jaehyun stood by his words of promising to help Taeyongs Pudu.

"You cant make him fall!? What if he hurts himself!" Taeyong started panicking when Jaehyun laid out his plan of tripping Donghyuck and making him fall on Mark so they'd have a moment.

"Sush! Thats what happens in Indian soup dramas. It always works." Jaehyun waited for the right moment to stick his leg out and he did. But his plan back fired as Mark tripped on his leg instead and went crashing on Donghyuck who held onto Taeyong for support and fell with the older grabbed onto Jaehyun.

"Fuck you!" Mark growled at the brunette under him as he wiggled to get up. Donghyucks face was scrunched up but he didnt help him up having some humanity in him.

Jaehyun was over Taeyong, they having a small mini moment before the younger stood up rubbing his nape and giving his arm for the angry beauty. Their arms fitting in perfectly as he was pulled closer.

"Jaehyun no." Taeyong whispered walking away his heart a mess but he wanted Donghyuck to be happy. Even if that meant hurting himself by falling deeper in love with Jaehyun.

"Hyung are you okay?" The tanned beauty hugged Taeyong who only burst out crying in his embrace.

"Why do I love my step brother Hyuckie?" Taeyong cried as the slowly went into an empty classroom.

"I dont know hyung. But I guess thats how love works." Said Donghyuck innocently.