11

Taeyong was falling in love with how hard Jaehyun was taking an effort to make his best friend smile. Even Johnny and Ten except for Mark who hated the boy with a passion. Donghyuck was giggling at the balloons Ten had got for him. He was a child trapped in a 19 year old body. Unconciously Taeyong hugged Jaehyuns arm leaning on the boys shoulder.

"Taeyong........Tell us whats wrong with him? He looks weaker every single day." Johnny looked genuinely worried he even had tears brimming at his eyes.

"Please? I already love him." Jaemin mumbled at the older guy of the gang.

Donghyuck was bring the two step brothers closer, their effort to not make him cry made them spend more time together. No one tried to make Mark fall in love with him anymore. Taeil thanked the boys for making his sons day brighter as he picked the boy up.

"He's sick........

"Oh you found out?........Sorry hyung. I never meant to hide it from you. Daddy said Mommy died of the same disease....A heart cancer. I was doing amazing until one day fell terribly sick and black out. Daddy rushed me to the hospital........I woke up thinking I would be fine but I heard them talking. The doctor said my heart was too damaged to be even cured. It hadnt shown since I rarely ever show pain.......I-I dont have much time hyung. I have passed the stages of getting a ever recovering. Its spreading too fast Yongie. The tumor's  slowing blocking the veins of my heart.......Its spreading and the least I might hold on is a month. I wanted to be with you and Mark the last days but he hates me like I'm plague. Hahaha......I guess he'd be the happiest when I'm gone. I'm going to miss you so much Yongie. Take care of Daddy for me, And I wish you married Jaehyun soon. I love you."

Taeyong cried into Jaehyuns chest, he broke down really hard in the boys hold that even the younger felt his tears roll down. Mark surprising wasnt there,having slowly slipped off not wanting to be goofing around a boy who acts like hes three.

The next day at school Taeil dropped Donghyuck at school, as the boy made his way to Taeyong tiredly. He looked worser than yesterday. Jaehyun ruffled his hair and Jaemin dragged him away with his boyfriends in an attemp to cheer the boy but he didnt have the energy anymore.

"Are you going to confess? He'll yell at you Hyuck!" Renjun gasped.

"Must you confess?" Asked Jeno with a pout.

"I dont want to have a heavy heart when I leave. It already hurts so much." Donghyuck giggled taking the box of neatly wrapped home made chocolates.

"Jaehyun stop him! Please! Mark would break him!" Taeyong pleaded at Jaehyun but it was too late.

Donghyuck made his way to the male playing his guitar in the garden. Mark rolled his eyes at the tanned boy before him as the younger turned around to look at his friends. Stretching his small stubby arms out he whispered. His voice no longer loud.

"I know I annoy you and you hate guys but I think I love you Mark lee. You dont have to love me back since there are so many gorgeous girls out there. I wish you liked me back though but I didnt want to sound selfish wanting you to be only mine. I-I wouldnt stay long at school today.......But if you are willing you accept these strong feelings of mine I'll be at the school gates. Its okay if you dont want to. I totally understand and I'm sorry if I ever hurted you. I love you Mark Lee one last time." Donghyuck whispered smiling through tears, Mark stood up sighing as he took the box from the boy. The younger smashed their lips shocking the blonde, minutes passed but the kiss wasnt returned so the tanned male broke it off running away crying as he crashed into Tens arms crying.

Taeyong knew Donghyuck no longer stayed at home, he spent his days in the hospital, as he got weaker and weaker. Taeyong stayed with Donghyuck who squeezed his heart in terrible pain. The boy was in so much pain that Jaehyun had to carry him like a bride in his arms.

"Hyuckie whats happening?" Taeyong hiccuped, wiping the sweat off the boys forehead.

"Ahhh!! D-Daddy........Its h-hurts so much Daddy!!" Donghyuck started crying so much. Taeils car came by as they rushed the boy to the hospital.

Jaehyun held Taeyong in his arms, giving him the warmth he needed as he cried so hard on the boys chest. Donghyuck was the Beth in his life, his most favorite person and the only person who he trust and told ever secret he had ever had.

"Taeyong? He wants to see you." Taeil came out from room.

Taeyong ran inside, his heart shattered as he saw the boy in machines. Donghyuck giggled faintly patting the empty place beside him. The older boy crawled next to him with tears.

"I-Its so l-long we s-slept together Yongie." Donghyuck whispered leaning up to kiss Taeyongs cheek.

"Y-Yeah.....You are going to be perfectly alright." Taeyong hugged the tanned males small boney waist. The youngers chest showed his ribs and the dark circles under his eyes make him look dangerously ill. "Y-You cant l-leave me!" The older cried into Donghyucks neck. The boys giggled again reaching up to cares the boys cheek as he placed his head on the olders head. "I love you Hyuckie baby!" Taeyong hiccuped.

"I love you so much more Yongie." Donghyuck faintly whispered. Taeyong kissed Donghyucks tears away as he hugged him really tight. For a guy with the biggest heart he didnt deserve to be given a disease on the heart. As dawn crept in, Taeyong was fast asleep on the hospital bed, With Donghyuck gone. Leaving him behind alone.