18

Taeyong pouted as he threw his phone on the bed with a frustrated wiggle. Mr Jung had taken Jaehyun on a business trip and he was stuck with his mother for over a month and he hated it. Perhaps Mr Jung did it on purpose. He whined the whole day at school and Ten had to console him every five seconds.

"Why are you so emotional?" Ten rolled his eyes at the pouting gorgeous beauty.

"He's not here? Which is I'm like this?" Taeyong slammed his head on the table whimpering after.

"Damn you guys have become so clingy my ass cant take this shit anymore." Ten took a bite from his cheese burger. Taeyong gagged at the burger feeling nauseous at the sight of cheese dripping from the side.

"I feel like throwing up. I'm going to get myself a strawberry milk." Taeyong stood up walking away.

"Uhhh he hates Strawberry milk the last time I checked." Jaemin lifted his beautiful eyebrow.

"Yes? Weird." The Thai boy shrugged enjoying his burger.

Taeyong relished on the milk feeling like tasted heaven or something. He ate a bunch of food, he even stopped by the ramen stall and ate three seafood bowls of it. He must be crazy he thought to himself. He skipped home with a satisfied grin.

"No ice cream!?" Taeyong screamed finding no ice cream.in the fridge.

His mother found her sons behaviour strange since Taeyong wasnt a foodie and he always walked in style even if he wear wearing sweatpants but now her son waddled around with boxers and a big hoodie crying buckets that there wasnt ice cream. Sighing she left to the nearest store get him some.

"Fuck you! Its been like a fucking month or wait. Three months!? Do you even love me!? No why your ass only works! You are in highschool not college!? Baby when are you coming." Taeyong was crying so hard making Jaehyun panick.

"Baby relax. Breath. I'll be back on the 15th of the following month." Jaehyun chuckled writing somethings down.

"Pudu Swear? I want a teddy bear. A big brown one." Taeyong pouted.

"Sure love." Jaehyun smiled hunging up as he got back to work.

Jaehyun didnt know why his lover had been very babish lately and he wanted cuddles but he was far away and he couldnt give his Taeyongie that. He often called and all the older did was cry buckets of tears complaining that he couldnt sleep or that he was hungry.

"Taeyong were you throwing up in the morning?" Li ha frowned at her son.

"No? Were you sniffing at my bathroom mom?" Taeyong grimaced at his mother as he chugged down a bottle of milk.

"You were so loud. Tell me were you throwing up? Are you sick? Ate something bad?" Li ha tried to touch Taeyong but the boy leant back immediately.

"Stop acting like you care. If you did you wouldnt get married again. I'm fine!" The boy hissed grabbing his bag and ran out of the house.

His head spun like top, his tummy churned as he threw up at the nearest sidewalk. He balanced his arm in the wall as his other arm held his stomach. Great way to start a Monday he thought washing his mouth with his waterbottle.

"I'm going to die like Hyuckie." Taeyong sighed slowly walking away.

He made his way to school and everyone noticed he was paler than he usually was, he ate too much and he got all emotional over tiny things like seeing the school dog have puppies. He muched on strawberries as he played with his noodles.

"You okay Taeyong?" Johnny mumbled at the boy who nodded his hair bouncing.

Renjun was coming down the hallway when he smiled at Jaemin complaining about how Jeno's cat scratched his arm. But another person also caught his attention. Taeyong giggled hugging a very familiar teddy bear. Going closer the Chinese smiled at the older.

"Thats Hyuckies favorite Teddy bear right?" Renjun giggled.

"Yes! I suddenly felt the urge to give it a big hug." Taeyong giggled again skipping away.

A wish had silently been granted as it began growing within the older, Taeyong collected sunflowers on his way home, swirling around under the sun as he waddled his way inside the house. Nodding at his mother and locked himself inside his room. He called Jaehyun as he went into the bathroom. Keeping the device between his eat and shoulder.

"Hi baby." The youngers voice cheerfully chuckled. Taeyong pushed his jeans down his legs. He opened the bathtub water as he unbuttoned his shirt buttons.

"Dont hi baby me. Just come home you idiot. Are you cheating on my beautiful ass? Jaehyun stop laughing." Taeyong whined shrugging off his clothes away.

"I'm not cheating your beautiful ass. I'll be home on the 15. I promise. By the way how was school?" Jaehyun smiled on the other line.

"Hell. Literally has school ever been amazing in the books of history? No. I'm about to shower! Wanna see?!" Taeyong giggled teasing the younger boy purposely. He cut the call and sent Jaehyun a picture of himself. His phone started buzzing. He took it giggling.

"Damn you look sexy......Haha you've put on weight havent you? I'm glad you are eating well and have gotten your self a pretty fat tummy." Jaehyun chuckled making Taeyong frown. He placed the phone the counter and stood before the life sized mirror in the bathroom.

"Taeyong? Honey?" Jaehyuns voice sounded worried.

Taeyongs big round puppy eyes stared at his naked self on the mirror. He certainly looked plump and some of his pants didnt fit him, maybe he was indeed eating too much? His arm felt his tummy over as he turned to a side and his heart skipped a beat, his tummy was not like a normal fat filled stomach. He gasped softly as his eyes filled with tears. Both his arms made their way to the tummy. It was a baby bump.