10

Truth be told Jaehyun was quite very fond of the tanned male but his constant appearing around Taeyong and the older showing him great care was getting into Jaehyuns nerves. Call it jealously and he wasnt going to deny a letter. Of course he was, right now Taeyong helped the tanned male his math lesson and they were as close as a pastary.

"Umm Donghyuck dont you have any other work? Perhaps hitting the library maybe?" Jaehyun didnt want to sound rude but he camr out harshly and the boy was quick to pack his books and leave. His eyes filled with tears.

"Jaehyun! Whats wrong with you!? He's a baby!" Taeyong glared at the older for hurting the sensitive pudu. But Jaehyun dragged him away to watch Mark and Johnny play basketball.
The younger pouted at the fact that Jaehyun was making it clear that he wasnt needed with them. Yet when afternoon came by he felt really sick and looked for his best friend everywhere. Finding him at the doorway of the locker room he quicky ran up to him.

"Hyung. Would you please come with me to the nurses office? I dont feel well." Donghyuck whispered tugging at Taeyongs shirt.

"Of course. Just a sec." Said the silvered haired his silvery orbs glisten as he held the tremblinh stubby arm of his best friend and guided him outside.

They couldnt pass the hallways Jaehyun was already coming their way. Johnny waved at them happily so did Ten but Mark looked everywhere but the tanned male. Taeyong half heartedly smiled.

"Hey were are going for a mpvie after school!? Wanna join?!" Ten swirled around excited.

"Sure! If Hyuckie comes too." Put in Taeyong with a glare shot at Jaehyun.

"Hyuckie has homework. Right darling?" Jaehyun gave the boy a look and Donghyuck left Taeyongs arm and waddled off squeezing his heart in pain.

"I'm not coming. I'd rather stay with Hyuck." The older guy hissed following Donghyuck which only made Jaehyun more angrier.

All he wanted was to spend time with the guy he loves but Donghyuck had to always make an entry. He agreed to help them with getting Mark to fall in love the boy just didnt realize his jealousy was getting overboard. He started stealing Taeyong away or getting Donghyuck do some errand so they best friends wouldnt meet.

"M-Mark hyung?" Donghyuck figetted with his stubby fingers as Mark lost it with him.

"Look! I hate guys and I dont like you! Stop coming after me like a fuckinh bitch!!" Mark shouted at the boy making him flinch.

"H-Have you seen Taeyong hyung anywhere?" Donghyuck whispered as the older regretted screaming at the innocent boy.

"Jaehyun dragged him away." Mark mumbled sitting back down. Donghyuck just ran away.

Taeyong sighed at Jaehyun, why was the boy being a bitch. What did Donghyuck even do to him? The older didnt understand. He sighed staring at the laters house on the opposite side, Taeil was rushing back and forth as he fussed over his sick son. He didnt want his little best friend to think no one loved him.

"Taeyong I'm sorry I didnt mean to hurt your Hyuck." Jaehyun whispered standing next to the older.

"Jae.......He has very little time to be with me. He was my first friend, my personal diary and the sibling I never had. He has never asked me anything except for Mark.........How could you be so selfish? What ever we have I dont even know if It would last but I want to spend every minute with my best friends last days. Please Jaehyun. Will you give me that?" Taeyong held Jaehyuns arms with tears brimming at his lovely orbs.

"Definitely Baby.....Whats.....Whats wrong with Hyuck?" Jaehyun whispered, unconcious calling the boy before him baby.

"I-I dont think I have it in me, The courage to tell you that but. Just help me make him smile instead of cry." Taeyong whispered.

Donghyuck smiled, at his fingers, his Daddy had got him his favorite pink nail polish. Call him gay but he loved the little girly thingy. He had been a good boy and not walked to school with Taeyong neither did he have lunch at the cafeteria. Sitting on the roof top he ate the small sandwich he brought from home.
"Hyuckie? Why wont you speak to me?" Taeyong sat beside him.

"I didnt want Jaehyun hyung to glare at me. Hehe that jealous bum. Mark seems happier when I'm not around doesnt he?" Donghyuck giggled his face pale with pain but he still smiled the brightest.

"Jaehyun wants you to come down and have lunch with us. He brought you a big cup of strawberry ice cream." The silver head kissed Donghyuck chubby cheeks.

"Weally hyung? But.......Well nevermind." The tanned male squealed following Taeyong happily. It broke the boys heart to know he was no longer going to be there for him.

"So you still like Mark?" Taeyong asked on their way down.

"Yes. I plan on telling him how I really feel hyung. I dont know if I'd still be here to tell him twice." The younger skipped his way to the table where Jaehyun was.

"I'm really sorry about the past week. Being mean to you and ditching you. Will you forgive me?" Jaehyun smiled sweetly at the boy who blushed and nodded. Mark frowned at the gesture not liking it that the tanned male blushed at Jaehyun.

"I forgive you but just admit it that you love my Taeyong hyung!! Ahh I cant wait to be his maid of honor." Donghyuck giggled and Taeyong fake gagged at the idiot.

"Totally! We could wear gowns! Lets get Taeyong into one too. Then we have Jaemin." Ten started listing down the names. Taeyong heart sank and he held Jaehyuns arm really tight trying his hardest not to burst crying.

"Hyuckie? Wanna come over? They'd come over too." Taeyong smiled at the boy who pouted.

"Daddy is not home. So I'll be staying at an aunts place for the night. Sorry." The boy mumbled but the truth was he would spend the night at the hospital.