15

"Jaehyun higher!!" Taeyong wiggled trying to hang a portrait of his Hyuckie on the wall. Months went by and the boy had finally accepted that his baby was in heaven happier than he could have ever been in the world.

"Atleast you should have worn pants!" Jaehyun groaned lifting the beauty in just boxers and his shirt on. Common Taeyong had given him the puppy eyes and he just didnt have it him to say to no.

"A little more!!" Taeyong whined and squealed once he hung the picture. He claps both his arms together sighing in content.

Upon slipping down the gorgeous younger he blushed feeling those veiny arms around his bare waist. Jaehyun smirked his eyes falling onto the boys thin moist lips, Taeyong giggled sticking his tongue out and wiggled out running off.

"Come here you idiot." Jaehyun tackled the boy in a hug as they fell on the bed smiling at each other.

"I'm older." Taeyong shyly poked Jaehyuns chest playing with the hoodie strings of the boys green hoodie.

"But a cute bottom." Jaehyun chuckled getting glared down by Taeyong. The older pushed the bigger guy and walked away.

"I can be a top too! Hmmph!" Taeyong pouted going away from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun chuckled following the older guy, his gorgeous legs too temptying to not feel. He playfully pulled the loose shirt making it come over Taeyongs shoulder. The beauty gasped stomping as he tried to leave but the younger lent on the room door. Locking the door with a shrug.

"Let me go!" Taeyong hissed at the handsome older with greenish black hair and deep dark orbs.

"Want me to prove you wrong baby?" Jaehyun made a finger rip the shirt buttons down to Taeyongs belly button as he slipped his warm arm around his waist, pulling the doll like creature towards him. The older gasped his big orbs staring at the laters dreamy ones.

Jaehyuns lips pressed against his neck, scattering soft delicate kisses along the porclain like flawless skin. Licking at the most sensitive spot his lips hunted dow that very moment. Taeyong bit his lips, his fingers curling on the boys fabric as an unconcious moan escaped his lips.

"J-Jae....." He whispered his body falling weak in the youngers strong embrace. Jaehyun had his ways of letting his big arms roam the older boys delicate soft body that was more curvier than a wine glass.

"Try not to moan hyung. Then you win." Jaehyun chuckled sinking his teeth on a sore spot, Taeyongs body flexed loosing its balance in the boys hold. Specially when thick fingers began playing with erected pointed buds that were deperate to feel the warmth of the man touching the said body.

"J-Jahhhhhaehyunn....." Taeyong moaned out loud, the smirk on those thick lips too visible against the olders sensitive skin.

The olders boys legs gave away when his step brother sucked on his already well played nipples. Jaehyun gladly carried Taeyong to bed, placing him the heavenly place they were about to share. Taeyongs moans brought joy to Jaehyuns ears.

"D-Dont......Hyuckie can see. He's an i-innocent pudu." Taeyong stopped Jaehyun when the older tried to push his boxer down. Chuckling at the boys childish gesture Jaehyun removed his hoodie and threw it over Donghyucks portrait as he dipped down latching their lips together.

"Ahhaaahhhh!" Taeyongs legs curled feeling Jaehyuns arms slipping dangerously down under his boxer band wrapping those sinfully thick fingers around his dick.

"Guys!! Children we are home!" Their parents voice resonated through the house but Jaehyun hushed Taeyong with his lips on his.

Taeyong was literally on the edge feeling his forbidden brothers fingers touch him down there, his fingers brushing around the wet hole. Moans muffle and hidden under a dominant kiss Taeyong came into Jaehyuns arms, leaving him shy and embaressed.

"Oh Jaehyun. Where is your hyung?" Mr Jung smile from the dinning table.

"Taking a shower." Jaehyun smiled to himself, he was happy they got more closer than they already were.

"Its pretty hot these days." Li ha sighed not knowing her son just shared her step sons heat over his body. If not for them they'd be rolling bed with some peace.

"So son do you have a girl friend?" Mr Jung smiled at Jaehyun.

"No dad. Gosh I'm so hungry." Whined Jaehyun.

"Your room is almost renovated. You can move in if you want." His step mother gave him a plate of rice.

"Will ask hyung about it. Or maybe I'll move out tonight." Jaehyun seriously nodded knowing Taeyong was coming. It made the older pout with big puppy eyes.

"Taeyong dont tell me you hooked up with some girl. You've gotten a million hickeys on that neck of yours." Li ha started grumbling at her son but Mr Jung swore how Taeyong shyly looked up at his son blushing. Jaehyun winked at him smiling soon after. There was something brewing between them.

"Umm Li ha? Do you think it was a good idea that we got married?" Mr Jung suddenly asked his wife that night when the went to bed.

"Whats wrong Jung? Of course." She chuckled unaware of her begging Jaehyun not to leave the room.

Taeyong sat cross legged on his bed, sniffling as Jaehyun packed his boxers. Exactly eight months ago he wanted to kick Jaehyun out of the room but now he suddenly didnt know how to sleep alone. And wanted the idiot around. He loved Jaehyun.

"Baby we are in the same house. I'll just be on the opposite room." Jaehyun smiled at the older.

"I hate you." Taeyong wiped his tears as Jaehyun left and came back keeping his things.

"Wanna sleep in my room? I wont bite you......Or maybe I will." Jaehyun chuckled when Taeyongs eyes brightened up, he threw himself on Jaehyun and showered with kisses.

"I'm willing to be a bottom if you'd be the one doing me." Taeyong giggled straddling his step brother.

"I love you baby." The younger kissed the olders forehead.

"I-Idiot." Taeyong hid his face in Jaehyuns neck shyly.