4

Taeyong in tight uniform was a terrible distraction. When Jaehyun woke up that morning cramped on the couch his step brother seemed to already got dressed for school. The silver purplish strands still damp after his morning shower, and he kept biting his oh so red lips looking for something.

"There you are!" Taeyong grabbed a book left the room sparing no glance at his step brother or should we say crush.

School was tiring, homework, tests, and gym. Taeyong was currently practicing the class dance when his teacher left feeling sick. Thankfully some free time. The silver haired boy ran to catch his little best friend.

"Hyuckie!" Taeyong saueezed his phat pudu in a big hug.

"Hyung......Me wanna breath." Donghyuck giggled at his best friend.

"There! By the way. Hyuckie I'm sharing my room with Jaehyun now! Urghh that fucking old tree had to break down on his stupid room. And mom wants us to glue with each other! And......he's getting closer umm like cornering me and all." Taeyong spoke with out breathing naking poor Donghyuck loose concentration.

"Woah slow down Taeyong idiot!" The younger rolled his eyes giggling.

"Help me Hyuckie!" Taeyong made puppy eyes at the short male.

"Uhhh......I was said that you were older?" Donghyuck gave a 'Seriously' look.

"I hate you." Taeyong crossed his arms at his bestfriend.

"I love you too. Well Yongie what if.....if he likes you too. Like umm what if the feelings are mutual?" The brunette made heart eyes but got smacked on the head.

"No way. He's just playing with me." Taeyong mumbled. The older boy noticed bruised under the youngers left collar bone. "Whats that Hyuck?" The older tried to touch it.

"N-Nothing Hyung. I hurt my self being the clumsy butt I am. Hahaha. You making me shy." Donghyuck nervously changed the subject. Taeyong got distracted when he saw Jaehyun coming their way with his squad. The tanned heaved a sigh of relief.

"Hi guys! Wassup!" Johnny the cheerful one of the trio waved at the two.

"I-I'll be going. I'll meet you next class Yongie!" Donghyuck instantly blushed when Mark came he couldnt stop a natural pheonomenon now could he? So he squrried off.

Jaehyuns eyes were fixated on Taeyong as the boy chatted with Johnny and ran off the same direction of his bestfriend. The blushish haired boy ran his fingers through his luscious hair and bit his lips.

"I cant stop thinking of him." Jaehyun admitted making Johnnys heart chip a little.

"Confess before Johnny catches his heart and Woo him." Mark chuckled.

"Haha very funny. But why do you hate Donghyuck? He's small stubby and adorable. You can deny it. I admit he's loud but its a lovely voice." Johnny asked his best friend.

"Agreed!" Jaehyun shrugged not finding any but facts in what Johnny had said.

"I dont like guys. I'm straight you gays butts." Mark rolled his eyes walking away.

The day went by, Jaehyun was at the school swimming pool drying himself after a good 30 minutes swim. He noticed Taeyong waddling away with a key, perhaps the gym key that was supposed to be given to the coach that had his office somewhere here. On his way back Taeyong slipped on the water going skidding and splash went the boy into the water. Jaehyun started laughing but stopped when he noticed Taeyong hadnt come out.

"Taeyong!" Jaehyun rushed jumping in soom after. He found the boy drowning under as he wrapped his arm around the bare slender tummy of the older since the shirt floated. He pulled him up carrying and pushing the beauty onto the surface.

"Yah! Hyung!! Taeyong!" Jaehyun shook the gorgeous boy who was uncontious. No reponse came. So he said fuck it and pressed Taeyongs tummy after pulling his shirt down. After minutes the boys started coughing water and woke up.

Taeyongs existance had a lockdown when he opened his eyes to Jaehyuns bare bodied. He screamed but the younger closed his mouth just in time before he attracted the teachers.

"You were drowing and I saved you." Jaehyun mumbled his thoughts scattering his eyes sinning as he stared at the exposed body of the older.

"T-Thank Y-You." Taeyong whispered covering his chest and looking away as a soft pink dusted over his cheeks. Jaehyun fondly smiled leaning into place a soft kiss on the boys cheek.

"J-Jaehyun!" Taeyong pushed himself away from his step brother.

"I wont hold myself back anymore anymore Taeyong." Jaehyun pulled the boy up onto his legs as the younger left the older blushing really dark.

"D-Daddy.......Can you pick me up?" Donghyuck whispered onto his phone.

"Okay sweety. Hold on Daddy is coming." The voice of Taeil mumbled.

Mark saw Donghyuck being taken away by a short man like a bride. He shrugged walking away but still stopped to ask why from the homeroom teacher.

"Why is he taken away?" Mark pointed at the car that drove off.

"He has fever. So his father came to pick him up. Can you inform Taeyong for me? Or he'll be worried sick." The teacher patted the boys shoulder and left.

Taeyong was literally a mess, he couldnt stop thinking of the kiss and how soft Jaehyuns lips felt against his skin. He was on cloud nine. He sadly went back home when he was informed of Donghyuck calling in sick. Jaehyun roamed his room shirtless which got him reallh creeped out. His heart was a fucking beast when it came to dealing with his step brothers body. It was too perfect for this world.

"You look worn out." Jaehyun chuckled sitting on the couch to do his homework.

"Shut up! Mind your own damn business Jaehyun. I'm older." Growled Taeyong going into the bathroom for a nice warm shower.

When Taeyong came out from the shower he smiled, Jaehyun was asleep on the couch, his hair messy but still perfect. With that ghosting smile the boy fell asleep on his bed aswell.