14

As time passed memories became cherishable distant stories that played without sound. Taeyong recovered alot but Mark was no where close to being normal. The love the older had for his step brother gradually grew so deep that he was too obvious that he liked the boy more than anything. Donghyucks passing had brought them extremely close, yet one specific thought sat over Taeyongs heart. Did Jaehyun pity him? Loosing your best friend was like severering a part of your heart, especially when both of you had grown up together.

"Hyung?" Jaehyun snapped the older out of his trance.

"Uhh yeah?" Taeyong smiled at Jaehyun as the older felt his old like arm down to his wrist.

"You havent eaten your food." Jaehyun sighed. They were at home, alone as always. Taeyong only sighed crossing his legs on the bay window bed.

"You were quite taken away by that new beautiful girl at school today. I think she likes you." Taeyong fiddled with the strings of his hoodie a cute pout forming.

"But I like you." Jaehyun sat before the older making Taeyongs puppy likes eyes look up.

"J-Jae." Those silvery orbs quivering.

"I cant stop my feelings for you, It was love at first sight Taeyong. I cant stop loving you. And I realized I loved you when Donghyuck died and you were loosing yourself. I thought I'd loose you too. He was a cute little brother I used to be jealous of, You want me to make him happy and I did which made him close to me too. I never had a sibling and loosing Hyuckie was terrible. But I cant afford to loose you too. I love you and want you for the rest of my life." Jaehyun whispered kissing Taeyongs arms.

"Jaehyun!" Taeyong hiccuped his lips quivering as the younger lifted his jaw, pressing their lips together.

The kiss was soft, delicate, it made Taeyong cry harder. He kissed the boy back kneeling on his lap as he wrapped his arms around the younger and Jaehyuns arms felt his tiny malnutrient waist.

"I miss him so much Jaehyun. He was always with me, He never taught me to live without him." Taeyong broke the kiss, hugging the younger as tight as he could.

"Theres someone watching over you Taeyong. Your Hyuckie Angel. He's with us in memories, he'll never actually die. Hmm? Maybe we'd nameour first baby Donghyuck." Jaehyun chuckled softly.

"Lets name him Haechan. Meaning Fullsun, I used to call him that when I was in a clingy mood." Taeyong was slowly getting averted from his saddness.

"Then Mark would find his Hyuckie! Uwu!" The younger kissed Taeyongs cheeks.

"But Mark would be 38 or something when Haechan becomes 15!!" The older giggled snuggling into his warm embrace.

"Love doesnt have age. As long as our son agrees to marry Markie's haughty ass." The younger chuckled admiring the olders shy smile.

"What if Hyuckie is reborn! Jaehyunie he is happy where ever he is right?" Taeyong bit hislips sniffing. Jaehyun pulled the boy closer nodding.

Their lips met once again, More passionate than before as Taeyong let Jaehyuns arms roam his body. Their parents unaware of the love and lust blossoming with their sons. But the older was carried to bed to be tucked in with soft kisses on his forehead.

"Sleep with me?" Taeyong made grabby arms as Jaehyun chuckled joining him in bed.

"What if our parents find out that we are snuggling too close?" Jaehyun pushed the stray strands of silver hair away from those alluring orbs as he pecked Taeyongs nose.

Taeyong sighed as he tried to concentrate on his subject, it was difficult yet to act like his best friend wasnt here anymore. But still wanted to smile for his Hyuckie. He saw Jaehyun standing at his class door when the day finished and it was time to head home.

"Wanna go visit Mark?" Jaehyun asked the sad boy who nodded half heartedly.

Mark was in his room, his Pudu plush right beside him. He looked like a child that had been affected. He did behind the baby deer, that arragant aura no where on that flawless face of his. He had been completely broken. Taeyong read the letter that had been given to older, the sunflowers now dry and withered.

"Hyuckie say Hi!" Mark giggled making the Pudu plushes arm wave at the two.

"He will moved to the asylum to be treated. Sometimes he starts crying and hurting himself so his father said he'd make one of his collegues to check on Mark. I hope you are okay Taeyong." Mrs Lee sighed giving them a glass of watermelon juice.

"I'm healing Mrs Lee. I wish Mark would do." Whispered with a sad smile.

The couple left the house sad with their arms interlocked and Taeyongs head on the boys shoulder. Tears spilled but he smiled looking up. Donghyuck would always be in his heart. When they entered home they saw their parents at the dinning table laughing about something. They didnt know anything about what happened. Whats the point of have parents as such?

"Hey guys! Do join us for dinner." Li ha smiled but Taeyong shook his head in disappointment as he went upstairs.

Showering he wore a random shirt and crawled onto bed with just boxers. He was a pouting mess and burst out crying into his palms, Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Taeyong.

"How long are you going to keep crying Baby? I bet Hyuckies to see you cry. So do I. Please?" Jaehyun whispered softly.

"I cant help it Hyunie It breaks my heart. Why did he have to die?" Whispered the older clinging onto Jaehyuns hoodie.

"They say god always takes his best creations back to heaven soon. Before they become toxic like the people in the world. Hyuckie was one his best." Jaehyun ruffled the olders damp hair.

"Weally? But Yongie misses Pudu. So much." Taeyong sniffled pouting into Jaehyuns neck making the older smile at the older boy being a baby.