5

Taeyong was in the shower when he heard voices loud enough to pierce through the water. Ignoring the fiasco he took his own sweet time in cleaning himself up. When he stepped out of the bathroom in shorts and loose t shirt, Jaehyun was dragged into his room by his angry mother.

"Why did you have to a pick up a fight with those guys anyways?" Li ha kept grumbling away.

"Get out of my room!" Taeyong screamed at her.

"Honey he's hurt!" The mother pleaded.

"So? Do I look like I care!? Get out!" Taeyong shouted and she left sighing.

Jaehyun gave him a small smile as he tried to get up from the bed but he sure waa badly beaten. Taeyong stomped his foot as he got the first aid kit and sat before the gorgeous boy. With shivering gingerly arms he unbuttoned the boy shirt and gasped.

"What happened!?" Taeyong gasped at the bruises on his flawless skin.

"Someone tried to be funny with Hyuck. I had to save that boy. He looked so tired and fragile. But they were too many so.....I got beaten." Jaehyun chuckled but flinched when the older boy dapped oinment on the youngers body.

"T-Thank you....." Taeyong avoided Jaehyuns burning gaze. He seemed to be drinking in Taeyongs features. Even the slightest of marks.

The awkward silence somewhat felt pleasing. Once Taeyong finished with the applying he got off to leave but Jaehyuns arm felt his doll like one down making him sit down. Those silver orbs such a beautiful mistake Jaehyun was willing to make.

"J-Jaehyun??....." Taeyongs thin lips mumbled once he was gently pushed on the bed, his t shirt being lifted so the flawless flat tummy was out on all his glory.

Jaehyun let his finger tips swirl around the tiny belly button, getting carried away as let them slid up and down. Taeyong bit his lips not knowing how and what to react or do. Something was igniting within their souls and the need for each other was increasing.

"Jaehyun stop it!" Taeyong sat up holding Jaehyuns arm. His silver orbs quivering, his lips trembling, his beautiful eyes brimming with tears.

"I cant help it Taeyong......." Jaehyun whispered holding Taeyong and not letting him go. If Jaehyun touched him one more time he would shamelessly give in to whatever the boy would do.

"D-Did you get any other to play with Jaehyun?" Taeyong tried to breakfree from the handsome younger.

"Taeyong for fucks sake I'm not playing with you!? We both know how we feel. Its obvious!" Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Taeyong.

"Stop! Just stop it!" Taeyong whimpered breaking free as he ran off dropping the firstaid box.

Taeyong avoided his step brother the whole week, It was getting harder each day it was as if his crush had turned into love and love to lust. He tried his best to not think of the younger ar all.

"Jeno!!!! Yuta!!!!" Donghyucks voice made Taeyong look to the direction of the two handsome lads coming into the school. The two ran into their arms.

"Woah Taeyong you look more gorgeous than before." Yuta squeezed the silver head in glee.

"You look.......Weak. Should I tell Junnie about it?" Jeno had Donghyuck hugging him like a koala.

"Shut up Nojams. I'm just hungry." Donghyuck giggled hugging Jenos neck.

"Oh Yuta! I missed you!" Taeyong squealed in his arms. He was handsome Japanese with long red hair that was tied into a manbun.

Jaehyun growled watching the two interact. Johnny gave him a teasing smile but no one noticed Mark ball his wrists at the Donghyuck and the blonde boy. Taeyong giggled in Yutas arms as the four ran off somewhere. When Taeyong came home it was very dark and their parents werent at home.

"Who was that guy?" Jaehyun was sitting on the couch crossing his legs at the beauty.

"Who? Yuta? One of my best friends. Why?" Taeyong dropped his bag and skipped to the kitchen only to get slammed on a wall.

"Why were his arms all over you!?" Jaehyun growled at Taeyong.

"Jaehyun he's my friend. We have always been like that!?" Taeyong pushed Jaehyun away.

"Oh really? Great. Why should I be bothered? I'm going to get a drink.......Girls at the club are better than you." Jaehyun hissed at the gorgeous beauty whos eyes brimmed with tears.

"Jaehyun....." Taeyong whispered but Jaehyun was long gone. When the door slammed shut Taeyongs heart burned but when it opened again it wasnt Jaehyun but his father.

"Taeyong dear whats wrong? Did Jaehyun hurt you?" Mr Jung looked out at his son smoking a cigarette quite mad at something.

"N-Nothing! You guys ruined my life! I hate both of you!?" Taeyong shouted running upstairs clearly hurt that Jaehyun could just go bang on a girl. Why did love hurt so much?

When Jaehyun came home that night, Taeyong had fallen asleep crying with tear stain down his cheeks. He sat next to the beauty with a deep sigh. He wiped the tears away kissing the olders forehead leaving a lingering moisture on it. Taeyong whimpered turning around and placing his head on the youngers lap.

 "I want us to be more than just step brothers. I wish I met you randomly in highschool one day." Jaehyun ran his fingers through the boys hair.

Meanwhile Donghyuck was once again rushed to the hospital. The ambulance speeding away through the darkness past Taeyongs house. Mark had a restless night sleep even though he strickly stated had no feelings for the boy something wasnt right in his heart the way Donghyuck was wrapped in that boys arms. Taeil was in tears and Donghyuck only smiled sweetly at his father.

"I love you Daddy." Donghyuck giggled his stubby arms holding his fathers warm arms tightly.

Jaehyun had fallen asleep next to Taeyong and the older had cuddled up into the youngers chest. When he wakes up he's going to freak out seeing Jaehyuns arms wrapped around his waist.