7

Jaehyun and Johnny dragged Mark to the nearest cafe where Taeyong had said they were going to. On a lovely sunny day on a summer afternoon seeing your crush sitting near the window smiling and full of endless giggles was indeed a blessing. Jaehyun was in love no matter how Taeyong was going to push him away. He knew the older boy liked him back.

"Woah! What a co incident! Its Hyuck and Tae!" Johnny having known of the plan he dragged Mark to the table, making him sit next to Donghyuck who instantly blushed making the blonde scoff.

Jaehyun sat next to Taeyong, the awkward silence strangely satisfing for the both of them. Johnny did all the talking purposely pushing Mark more closer to the tanned male. Donghyuck looked at Taeyong, the older winked at him.

"Uhh J-Jaehyun you wanted to buy Daddy something right?" Taeyong made a story up giving the older signals.

"Oh shoot yes! Johnny wanna join?" Jaehyun stood up as the three left the cafe pretending to be very busy.

They hid behind a vehicle, watching the two interact. The smaller male seemed to be really happy but Mark looked so annoyed he stood up and left. Taeyong sighed clearly upset for the boy in the cafe.

"Hey dont be upset. We just got to try harder." Johnny smiled cheerfully.

"He's emotional and sensitive Johnny. I dont want him hurt." Taeyong bit his lips figetting with his fingers.

"Why dont we just act like..........Johnny has a crush on Donghyuck. To see if Mark atleast gets jealous?" Jaehyun put in with a soft smile not liking it that his love interest was upset.

And so they exacuted their plan in all hopes that Mark would atleast feel something in that stone heart of his. Taeyong kept bouncing up and down as they watched Johnny scoop his best friend up and kiss his cheeks. Mark didnt flinch, he didnt even look on the tanned males direction.

"Hyung its going to work out. Dont give up so soon!" Jaehyun smiled sweetly at the smaller male. Taeyong looked up blushing as he pouted and nodded.

The couple walked home, their parents were rarely there so that meant it was just the two of them. Jaehyun stared at his step brother, wondering if there would ever be a day when he'd get a chance to be with the boy. He was falling too deep and he loved how it felt.

"Umm so I-I'll be going to the bar. Wanna come? You seem pretty upset." Jaehyun whispered once they were both in normal casual clothes. Taeyong nodded following the younger to the car.

Taeyong pouted sitting at a far corner of the bar, he hated coming and getting ignored. He was so bad since Jaehyun seemed to be dancing with some girl that was poorly dressed. He swore he saw Mark there too with another girl from school. Poor Hyuckie seemed to love a man like him. But then again wasnt Taeyong in love with a man who was dancing with a girl barely dressed.

"I'm leaving!" Taeyong hissed at the younger, The handsome boy smirked pulling the older onto his body.

"Why are you mad baby?" Jaehyun was drunk beyong compare, his shirt button removed until his mid chest. His arms were around the olders small waist.

"Let me go idiot! Go dance with a naked bitch!" Taeyong hissed at the older not knowing why he was so mad at him.

"Jealous are we Yongie?" The younger chuckled his lips gazing along the the flawless neck of the older boy. Taeyong tried not to react for Jaehyun was just drunk and wasnt mindful.

"J-Jaehyun s-stop it!!! I'm your brother!" Taeyong screamed as he burst out crying, those words hurt, they were brothers and nothing more.

"We arent brothers Taeyong." Jaehyun pushed Taeyong onto the nearest wall gritting his teeth. His strong arms pinning the olders wrists up beside his head.

"D-Dont k-kiss me! Dont do it! At least be sober when you fucking show me any kind of affection!" Taeyong screamed pushing Jaehyun away as he ran away from the bar crying his heart out.
He ran all the way home, he stood at the gates crying into his arms. Why did it hurt so much? Why did it have to be love at first sight? Why was it meant to be this way? His crying stopped when he saw Donghyuck being carried by his father into their house. Wipping his tears the beautiful male walked towards his best friends house, following them through the open doors.

"D-Daddy......." Donghyucks voice was a mere whisper. He sounded so weak it made Taeyong frown. He peak through the window and gasped. His eyes got so huge he just ran back home too shocked to process anything.

"Honey are you okay?" Li ha whispered but Taeyong just slammed his room door shut.

Jaehyun came home at half past one, drunk and wasted. He stumbled inside through the front door and walked up to their shared room. He opened the door, frowing at the darkness. Switching the light on he squinted his eyed trying to find the boy who had run away from him.

"Hyung?" Jaehyun found Taeyong under his bed crying like a baby who had been yeld at by his parents.

"Go away!! I hate all of you guys!" Taeyong screamed crying. He was literally sobbing his life away under the bed. A habit he had  since he was a child.

"Taeyong I'm sorry. Really." Jaehyun whispered.

"Get out!!" The voice snapped at the boy, Jaehyun pulled him out with his strong arm.

"Whats wrong baby?" Jaehyun whispered his veiny arms cupping the boys damp cheeks.

"He.....Jae.....Hyuckie.....Whats..." Taeyong stammered mumbling incoherent words and trembling hand gestures until he threw his arms around the olders arms tightly. Hugging him as he cried into the olders chest. Jaehyun hugged him back gently drawing soothing circles on his back to calm his soul.